Thread Closed 
Sarissa[Rejected] Unban
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): Sarissa_Bottle_Beater
Your GUID (optional):670297
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): some point in time
Reason for your ban: team killing idiots and marth for his boring maps
Write your apology: most my intentional team kills and perm bans stem from killing people that never shut up in chat for that you can blame whatever genius made a chat you cant mute and marth cause bad maps and constant polls
You might not like some of the maps I poll, but the fact that most people accept them is an indication that they do, so the problem isn't with me here. Not to mention that the map you teamkilled me on wasn't even one that I polled.

The fact is, this isn't your first case of "intentional teamkilling", as you put it, and I do not think that offenders like you should be unbanned at all. I'm not doing anything against the server rules by polling one map per round, since that isn't prohibited, but teamkilling is.

I have no say in the matter but I'm definitely putting a -1 for the unban. I sincerely hope never to see you again on Minisiege.
[Image: d438bda2ff979da5dec0bcefe56228418dd29864.gif]
noted
Free sarissa!! She deserves a last chance. +1
that i do Medic thank you.
+1, awesome player who helped one of my reg members to leave the closet and embrace his true self.
Yeah, free Sarissa. I miss the inane bottle beating. I miss the constant spam polling of Shripwreck. I miss the constant esc and suicides just to get that single molotov from a chest then watch as he runs into a cluster of enemies and immolates himself. I miss the deranged unarmed sprints through enemy lines whilst half my team chases him around like a horde of mindless retards. Bring him back. Don't let Marthy boy's famous spite and vindictiveness get in the way of fairness and justice here. I'm sure Sarissa has learnt his lesson. Player count is dropping day by day, and it's a shame to have such a loyal, active player banned over what seems to be something so petty.
Incapable Rifle Sergeant
(02-12-2024, 04:53 PM)Marth The Gryphonhearted Wrote: You might not like some of the maps I poll, but the fact that most people accept them is an indication that they do, so the problem isn't with me here. Not to mention that the map you teamkilled me on wasn't even one that I polled.

The fact is, this isn't your first case of "intentional teamkilling", as you put it, and I do not think that offenders like you should be unbanned at all. I'm not doing anything against the server rules by polling one map per round, since that isn't prohibited, but teamkilling is.

I have no say in the matter but I'm definitely putting a -1 for the unban. I sincerely hope never to see you again on Minisiege.

Most cringe comment I've read on minisiege for sometime.

I do agree with Sarisaa you do polls maps every time you can. You know half the time people don't want to play them. Remove Marth's poll permission +1

+1 Unban Sarissa, we need our loyal scissor_sister
Fine, even if the unban happens, there will be no forgiveness from my part, Sarissa will teamkill on purpose again and get banned again and then we'll do this process over and over and over again because for some reason the admins just give privileges to former 1stEB members and trolls from what I can tell here. Please do prove me wrong though and keep the ban.

I am very much fine with this Status Quo and I don't particularly miss Sarissa at all, the same should be said for all those people teamkilled by molotovs and other means. I'm not going to comment over this thread anymore but I find it ridiculous that you folks are defending a criminal just because they're somewhat popular. Learn to follow the rules and don't get banned for the third time in a row, that is all I have to say.
[Image: d438bda2ff979da5dec0bcefe56228418dd29864.gif]
how dare you all defend a criminal