Thread Closed 
RunCheSuggestion - slightly increase 'you did no dmg because too far from unit' range
As title says, I remember when this was introduced, and while I agree that it helped a lot, especially in cases of cav commanders running into melee one by one, I dont think anyone ever even tries something like that anymore. 
A slight increase in range where you can do damage to others would be imo, a quality of life change. Especially when using cav, since melees can be spread out at times, and even with all my cav attacking I too often get no dmg hits due to it, despite not even remotely trying to do any 'abuse', and it can get really annoying.
Even a few meter increase would help a lot I feel. 
Tnx for listening Smile
No reply?  Sad

I watch my recordings and swear could make an 1hour compilation of being in melee with cav units and triggering no dmg because of range thingy.
Could this please be considered ?
Hello Rambro, sorry for the late response. We are happy with how the script works at the moment. The range is already increased for cavalry compared to the infantry, so in order to avoid the issue you're having just make sure to keep bots closer during the charge.
[Image: esfhanI.png]