Supereagle1[Closed] Ban Request
Offenders in-game name: Supereagle & Stonoga_Herbert_Zbigniew
Your GUID / Name in-game (optional): Supereagle1
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 00:13 16/06/2024
Their Crime: Deliberate Team Hitting, Deliberate Team Killing, Deliberate Team Sabotaging, Deliberate waste of build points, Deliberate Trolling.
Evidence: Team Kills, Blocking players with boats, taking players out on boats and preventing them from reaching flag, not building bridges for team forcing them to use boats, taking up the only sapper slot, using arty to shoot their own boats, map was lake huron btw. impersonation (not that I care much about this particular one but they still did it). Use of explosive boxes to sink own teams boats, kicking team players into the water and stopping them from driving their boats. The log clearly shows their team kills and that they were annoying everyone on the team which led to most ppl just leaving. I stayed and tried to ignore them until they took me out on a boat and left me in the middle of the sea until the end of the round.

I leave it to you guys to decide if this is worthy or not.

Regards
Im ready to resolve this case, if you make me an admin...

I trust Seagull, cause im big fan of his old movies!
Do you imply this guy was using ur name
Can't seem to find this Stonoga_Herbert_Zbigniew or supereagle person in the logs both on the 16th (also checked if it was the 17th if it was a typo)
Thanks for investigating Sam,
They were impersonating me by using my name.
However the main issue I had was the abuse in chat
Most importantly the Team killing.

Thank you,

Regards Supereagle1
I don't think such a thing occurred after that incident. (I saw logs snippets that you were both t-hitting each other when that happened).
Although you can now keep a close watch on him now you're admin I suppose. Smile
I'll close this case for the time being but keep the thread open for anything.