Thread Closed 
Marino101[Approved] Unban
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): Marino101
Your GUID (optional):
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): Ban, 2-3 years ago.
Reason for your ban: Harrasing the artileery position.
Write your apology: It's been a long time since ive got banned from minisiege and i can't really remember the exact date or the actual reason for the ban., i really miss minisiege and lately ive really gotten the urge to play again on minisiege and ofc prommise to follow all the rules and make an effort to suport my team as best i can.
an i get any reply pls its been more than 9 days alrdy and noune responded so far.
Hi there,

Can you add your GUID please? You can log onto a server such as EU commander to see what this is. We'll need it verify the reason you got banned. The name you gave here isn't on the list.
I would really apreciate if i wouldn't have to wait for a month again for a reply, thx.
hey, sorry for the long wait. can you elaborate more on the other 15 times u were punished, probably the reason u were banned when being funny to the arty guy =)
Thank you for the quick reply., as i mentioned in the description this ban happened years ago so i can't fully remember all the things that led to the permanant ban, i only remember somewhat the main reason i got banned from the minisiege server and that beeing impatient to wait my turn on the artillery position and beeing annoying to the person handling that position., I never wrote or said any discriminating words to any players (it was a long time ago to remember so i can't be 100% sure but i am really not that kind of a person who says mean things)., however i did things on my part, physicly like sabotaging the artiillery position for a free spot to commander it). That is all i can remember., and i would plead you to reconcider giving me another chance, cause i am really sry and ofc promise to be patient from now on and suport my team in minisiege on whatever side im on or position i take with following the rules of the minisiege server.
Alright I'll give u another chance if you promise this isn't written by chatgpt

I'll unban in a cppl hours when home
I know what chatgpt is., ive never tried it. If theres something i can write to prove im not using it tell me and il do so., anyway thank you for the sec chance and your time.
nice