Thread Closed 
Marth The Gryphonhearted[Approved] Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race
Offenders in-game name: Polish_Master_Race (formerly known as PulkownikAndrzejKmicic) 
Your GUID / Name in-game (optional): 2281458 / kk_HLI_Marth
Date and hour of the crime: 24/07/2024 21:20 UTC (plus MANY times before)
Their Crime: intentional teamkilling with molotov, racism and extremism in chat, cyberbullying
Evidence: I have no screenshots to share but logs will definitely support me, check the exact time and things that were said by him beforehand. It's not his first time committing crimes either since he was banned before, and so I believe he hasn't learned his lesson yet. Admin [RG]_1steIvN_SgtMaj_Boc was present at the time of the crime as well so he can confirm what happened.
[Image: d438bda2ff979da5dec0bcefe56228418dd29864.gif]
Very true that did happen, was on the helms deep map.
You actually made a report. Wow.

Admins, molotovs are very clunky and it's easy to miss targets. This time I was aiming at a cluster of enemies but it didn't land where I wanted. Sorry about that, but why report me on the forums for that?

With regards to racism etc, Marth I am deeply disappointed in you. You're a school teacher - or so you claim - which means you should be better than that.
Literally 5 minutes before you went off to write this report - which is your prerogative, I am not bitter - you heartily laughed at a joke (made by someone else) about Polish concentration camps.
Now you are here claiming that I am racist or extremist? Really.

I find this report ridiculous. Normally I wouldn't even respond and let the process take its course, but I can't this time.
No no no laddie this isn't a post about you lecturing me here, this is a ban request directed at you, so don't even try to defend yourself. YOU made a joke about how Germans should be put in concentration camps, and YOU threw that molotov right at me while I was surrounded by nothing but friendlies. And it isn't the first time you've done such things either.

I recommend you don't make this even worse for yourself and just accept that you've done something wrong, maybe apologise to me and promise not to do it again, then I can consider dropping the whole thing.
[Image: d438bda2ff979da5dec0bcefe56228418dd29864.gif]
Marth all over again. Don't let Marth fool you.
Just the other week I finished the book "The Secret Teacher; Dispatches from the Classroom", which is an autobiography of a UK teacher describing his first years in the profession. Very well written and illuminating.

I bring this up because I know where you're coming from Marth. Bad pay, long hours, marking exams till 2am, then getting up at 5am to go back to school. Rough.

This is why I don't react when you join the server and, without a word of warning, start to insult me or everyone in sight or tell them "fuck off". I get it, you're just letting off some steam. And it's just a video game, who cares anyways. Stones and sticks.

I am perplexed about your attitude towards me, however. One day you and I have an intelligent, civilised discussion about various topics. The next day you treat me like your personal punching bag.

Look at your post Marth. It illustrates my point perfectly. The term "laddie" is informal, and very disrespectful. When you don't know a person, or when you are not friends, you refer to people as "sir" or "madam", or by their first name if you're on a first-name basis.

You start your post in a pretentious tone, make allegations, then claim the moral high ground and try to blackmail me into apologising. You should have only made the allegations and left it at that. Why do you feel the need to prove your superiority over me with your patronising remarks?
In support of the author's words, I can say that Polish_Master_Race (PulkownikAndrzejKmicic) allowed himself to resort to publicly justifying the killing of people based on nationality, he made it on the Discord server of the NWP. - https://discord.com/channels/33725667422...7563921489

I've seen similar messages from him before on Minisiege, but I didn't take screenshots. This person's views border on Nazism and are expressed publicly.

This Pulkownik guy once started attacking me personally just because I picked his molotov up after he got shot. He was under the insane delusion that it somehow still belonged to him. Can't comment on any teamkilling or racism, but the man is toxic as hell. Not supporting or opposing any ban here, only writing this because he's also submitted an admin application which should be thrown into the fucking trash can where it belongs. Can't give people like that any sort of power as it will almost certainly be abused.
Somewhat Bald Rifle Sergeant
I believe he also used to play under the name "Andew_Tate" where he did a lot of intentional team killing and general trolling as well...
This is obsession Marth. You asked your regiment friends to back you up. That's how badly you want to exert power over me.
Unfortunately I cannot respond to these posts because they do not make any specific allegations. It's just "uhhh, once he did something wrong", "uhhh, some general trolling", which does not say very much.
With regards to #8, I do not remember a situation like that. It does not sound like something I would do. In any case, the person provided no date/time so it cannot be verified. I believe it is either a lie or I am being mistaken for another person.

I would be happy to make admissions where applicable but I need to see evidence first. It is difficult to respond to these vague accusations.