theamazing_asianUnban me!
Tongue 
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): i believe it was Shrimp_Gang
Your GUID (optional): 1176213
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): Unsure this was back in 2018 or around there i haven't played this game in forever
Reason for your ban: Not too sure, but most likely messing with someone and just generally being a nuisance in the chat
Write your apology:

I got no excuse. I haven't played this game in forever and noticed my game crashed everytime I tried to join this server(Unexpected End of File while reading file: C:\Users\Whedb\OneDrive\Documents/Mount&BladeWarband/ScenObj/scn_mp_custom_map_5_minisiege.txt). This only happened on this server so I figure i did something wrong. 
Just wanted to live in some nostalgia. Can't even remember what i did. I was an immature teen and so im sure i deserved it. I only ask for a second chance to prove that isnt me anymore.
You are not banned.
It seems like your game files are just broken, go to the SceneObj folder and remove .sco and .txt for the map which is causing issues.

So im in the sceneobj folder but i cant find the map file to delete? even when i search it up