Co¢ ¥a[Rejected] Unban
Rainbow 
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute):  45thN_Kgd_Jobana_Piderasta
Your GUID (optional):  1488327
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY):  09/04/2020 18:05/ 6:05 PM (GMT+2)
Reason for your ban: Stanting in front of a admin or being a dick and kicking my teammates from ship ramp. Probably both
Write your apology: As a member of the 45thN I should not behave like that, but well. First of all, Im sorry what what iv done, there is probably no excuse for my behavior. I thought I was funny,  but looks that I wasnt coz Im banned. Im not a native english speaker and its a bit hard for me to write all of this, if I make any mistakes please forgive me. Im trying my best. Im a 21 years old white male, friend of my convinced me to play on your minisige server where today sadly for me I got ban. I realy like the server and Im playing there almost every day for a few hours. I hope that peoples reading this will give me a second chance and again let me play on my favorite server. Im just a human beeing and I make mistakes. Please let me become a better person by giving me an unban.

Love 
Hello Jobana,

Here is you're record for punishments on Minisiege:

Slays: 15

Temps: 1

I'm quite surprised you haven't been banned before this. So I'm not buying the "I shouldn't behave like that", as you've been behaving "like that" for a considerably long time. You've clearly shown no regard to any of the server rules from the previous 16 punishments.

Therefore I see no reason to currently unban you from minisiege. You will stay banned.

If you have any complaints regarding this decision, please post below or contact our community manager/head admin.

- Loifas
Yeah but most of those slays was last year or 2 years. I have changed sinse then. Please give me a second chance so I can proof to you and others that I can be a cool person. Im the type of person who need to lost something first to value what I lost.