Lloyd Longshanks[Rejected] Unban
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): 61e_CvlP_Longshanks
Your GUID (optional): 2110145
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): Some time in February not quite sure
Reason for your ban: Throwing moltov in middle of friendly group/repeatedly teamhitting
Write your apology:
If only I'd realized the mistake I'd made when I had intentionally decided to teamkill on this server. I realize now it was stupid, and made everyone else's experience less enjoyable due to my stupid decisions. I really enjoy this server and I'd hate to be banned off it permanently, even though it's clearly well deserved. If you could unban me I would be extremely happy, especially with the quarantine, I've been playing a lot of NW, and Minisiege is one of the most fun servers I'd go on. Thank you to the NWpublic Administrators for taking this post into consideration.
Hi Longshanks,

Currently your punishments are:

10 - Slays
1 - Temporary ban
1 - Permanent ban

You were banned back in the 17th of March for mass teamkilling with a molotov on multiple occurrences. Due to the amount of rules you have broken on minisiege and the punishments received, I am not going to unban you from minisiege at this current time.

However, I will say for you to make an unban request in a minimum of 3 months timeĀ from today.

- Loifas

Personal note:
I understand that with quarantine this decision is pretty shitty, but these things have to be upheld no matter what happens. Stay safe.
Okay, thank you for getting back to me. I wish you the best under these unfortunate circumstances.