Thread Closed 
alexander the offender[Rejected] Unban
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute):  white_nibba
Your GUID (optional): 1718225
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 07/05/20 ( I really dont remember the time, sorry. Maybe something after 5p.m by GMT) 
Reason for your ban: kicking an player(as it turned out it was an admin)
Write your apology:

I want to say, that I am sorry about what I did. I was annoyed and upset that our team was losing and I lost an interest and started messing around. I saw as I thought an AFK player standing on an edge of the ship and started kicking him. As it turned out the player was an admin. I used to thought that kicking is just a pampering especially with players who just stand at the base, that no one cares about. But now I regret about it. I wish I hadn`t kicked a player because of my irritability and I shoud have just quited the game. I feel very sorry and want to ask you to unban me. Because without Minisiege playing in MnB have no pleasure. It`s my favorite server and I played there a lot. Please give me a chance. I will never kick any teammate, even AFk.
Hello Alexander,

I'm going to lay out your total recorded punishments on our server.

In 2018 you were permanently banned for "Mass teamkilling/team-hitting with molotovs, leaving the server and rejoining to try and avoid punishment."
In 2019 you were permanently banned for "trolling with TNT" and "wasting BPs"
You were permanently banned again on 07/05/2020 for kicking players, as you've said.

In total:
10 Slays,
1 temporary ban,
3 permanent bans.

You have been given multiple chances. With 3 permenant bans, I do not believe you have/will learn to follow minisiege's in game rules. Therefore you will remain banned on minisiege, permanently.

- Loifas
These cases were long ago. I dont do mass killings or trolling anymore, my faults became less serious, really. I dont want to blame, and have no right to do it, but I think that permanent ban is too serious punishment for kicking.
In generally I play normal and dont troll or kick teammates.

I want to ask for THE REALLY LAST CHANCE.
I wont break any rules anymore.
Please have mercy. 

> I do not believe you have/will learn to follow minisiege's in game rules
please believe, I will. People change. I realised that I crossed the line and I realise that my acts have consequences, but I still hope about forgiving. 
I regret
so? the only way to play again is buying a new game?

bruuh
rejected
I wouldn't recommend wasting your money, you wouldn't be the first person to try and get around a ban by buying a new key. We will just find and ban the new account as well.

Anyway, Loifas gave you your answer, I'm now locking this thread.