Nonce BusterLooking for a new map on Minisiege?
I'm not too sure if this is the right place to post this, but thought it was worth posting. I recently created a Napoleonic Wars siege map for a bit of fun, but after finishing it, I realised it seems like it might be a decent size for Minisiege. I have a couple things left to finish up, but they are only very minor, such as finalising cannon placements and interior decoration. I just wondered if you was looking for any new Minisiege maps and wanted to take a look? If you like it, you can have it for the server. Thanks
Gretel will most likely take a look at your map he seems keen on adding new maps. i would love to see new siege maps the maps now are getting a bit boring.
Hello,
We're always open to new maps to test and add - because they are getting rarer and rarer into the games cycle. If you'd like to post it, feel free! I, or Sam, will take a look and provide some feedback. Of course, if you require any mapping advice please feel free to Ask, Sam and I have a lot of experience with the editor and can help you speed up your workflow too, if you don't know all shortcuts (like the save prop rotation shift + r).

If you want to post the map please provide the scenes.txt code for the map too, thanksĀ  Angel