Thread Closed 
Isaac[Closed] Admin complaint - sam
I don't understand half the stuff you're going on about, who the hell have I doxxed. you keep saying I've doxxed someone and yet not given me any proof that I have nor have shown that I doxxed a user. If you can't supply where I've doxxed someone which by the way I've not doxxed any user ever. 

also, this discord bot thing was a long time ago and was sorted out why the reason I was unbanned. imagine nick picking old stuff because you have no valid reason for what you have been doing. Sam also has not shown the team hits and damage he did to me yet again because he does not want to look like the bad guy in all this. because his so-called this top senior admin that "does not abuse"

Yet again all the team damages are not all on purpose. all the ones on sam are because he team hit me and kicked me then slyed me for so-called  "AFK" thinking he's funny all the other teamhits that are not sam are accidentally.

Sam you have some sort of problem with me and a grudge that you have no clue how to handle so you have to use this "admin" status to give you some sort of high ground because you can't deal with anything in a legit way. You have no clue what happened back in 2018 yet your adding your biased and shit words to it and adding something about nrp that you also have nothing to do with. I've never come across an admin on any server that has this much bs to throw and someone just because you want me banned but don't have a legit reason on banning me. 

Yet again sam handles his own admin complaint and stops me from replying to It because he wants to abuse his powers as always. I legit report is being handled by the admin that I've reported this is quite some new stuff for a siege and the way the admin team is.

Sam has also banned me from discord for no reason at all, I've done nothing against the rules in discord for the past two days I've just been chatting but as per sam has to trying and get the high ground with his "ADMIN" Status and banned me from discord for no real reason because I made a report on him on this forums.

I don't understand how none of this is abuse at all. sam has a problem and it needs sorting out. 

Your in-game name: Betty

Your GUID: No Clue

Your Steam URL: Hidden

Name of the admin: Sam

What happened: Well first thing is that happened is sam in the minisiege discord reported in his special admin channel that I was warned by him in discord for posting personal information when in fact I never ever posted anyone personal information and have never been given a warning by him for it. I then asked him in discord about it but he would not reply.

The second things are the other day I joined minisiege was messing about with him cause he's a noob and while him not handling the punishment out fairly he abuses his power and removes the rightful skin I had earned from my skins list without me knowing until I check to put it on and can't access it. He then moves onto to kicking me and team hitting me this strange watching a senior admin team hit and team damage a player. I then join the discord to ask him why he removed my skin and yet again he does not reply and just ignores that fact that he has a hate boner for me.

When did this happen: Over the last couple of months

Proof (Screenshot, witness, logs): Everything in the other report I made that was deleted to save him from being punished for his abuse

Additional comments: Waiting on this to disappear because people think that me reporting an admin for a legit thing is trolling and being a prick about it

Posting my old report on him because he's the admin I'm reporting and yet dealing with his own report how biased does he have to be.
Dear Isaac,

I have invited other admins to leave their reply, as did you. But to be frankly, you have exhausted their patience.
Sam you can stop trying, this report will be handled by an admin that I have not reported due you failing to leave out biased stuff and that is shown the rest of the people that my facts that I say about you are truly true.

you can only stop your little "NICE ACT" cause you're just trying too hard, I know the way you are and the way you act is so bullshit to believe your just as toxic as most the people on minisiege.
When it comes to a players behaviour, the past actually does count, even if that was years ago.
Your actions as an admin before on the discord and in-game is relevant and always will be.
Your previous punishments and ban whenever Bearly Human/Quickone was Head Admin is still relevant.
You have consistently in-game trolled, chat trolled, discord trolled/chat baited for a considerable amount of time. Even if I were to ignore anything before 2020, you still have enough punishments/rule breakings under your belt for a permanent ban and mute in game and a mute on discord.
Spam pinging and provoking playerr on discord, or in game is terrible bait, if you have a problem with someone, take it to PM's.
This was not the case with Montgomery: (Discord server rules)
"Do not insult members, some playful banter is allowed but unnecessary insults will be removed."
"If you have a problem with someone, take it to personal messages via PM."
I have seen these similar behaviours from you in the past, therefore I have no confidence in your ability to play and behave normally in this community anymore.
You've been given far more chances than the standard player on the server. For the next part of the report, look below.
You were muted on 29/06/2020 for: (Edgy spamming in chat)
11:56:30 - [Betty] wht a fag
12:02:20 - [Betty] what a faggot
12:02:28 - [Betty] stupid turks
12:02:53 - [Betty] turks are simps
12:02:54 - [Betty] and retards
12:03:11 - [Betty] turks simps
12:03:26 - [Betty] turks are gay also
12:04:07 - [Betty] turks are fags
12:04:37 - [Betty] turks are fags
12:05:30 - [Betty] Turks are low life scum
12:06:00 - [Betty] turks are third world trash
12:09:46 - [Betty] turks are scum
12:11:01 - [Betty] turks are the most hated scum
12:14:08 - [Betty] turks are fags
12:17:39 - [Betty] turks are retards
12:19:06 - [Betty] no turks are good.
12:19:47 - [Betty] bomb a turk
12:23:49 - [Betty] turks are fags
12:36:37 - [Betty] shit map like the turks
12:37:08 - [Betty] turks eeew
12:38:12 - [Betty] turks are low life kebab scum
12:39:04 - [Betty] turks are low life scum
12:39:09 - [Betty] we should nuke turky
12:40:08 - [Betty] i smell shitty turks burning
12:40:58 - [Betty] country is still a shit hole
12:41:02 - [Betty] which makes you turks a shit hole
12:41:09 - [Betty] so either way ur still a shit hole
12:59:47 - [Betty] stupid turk teamhitting
12:59:57 - [Betty] fag peopel
13:04:24 - [Betty] what a fag
13:04:33 - [Betty] turks usless people
13:05:08 - [Betty] useless people
13:05:11 - [Betty] turks are
13:05:38 - [Betty] turks are shit
13:05:58 - [Betty] u wish my mother fucked u turks
13:07:07 - *DEAD* [Betty] turks need to join isis do something useful
13:07:21 - [Betty] turks join isis blow your self up that's useful
13:09:40 - [Betty] imagine being turkish thinking u mean anything
13:10:16 - [Betty] blacklives don't matter
13:13:23 - [Betty] turks should be gassed
13:13:58 - [Betty] remove kebab
13:14:53 - [Betty] kebab talk
13:15:02 - [Betty] looks like shit on the screen
13:16:08 - [Betty] turks
13:16:10 - [Betty] are fags
13:16:13 - [Betty] no one cares about ur life
13:16:20 - [Betty] useless turks
13:17:07 - [Betty] turks are fags
The amount of teamhits in the small amount of time below against multiple people is, unacceptable. "Yet again all the team damages are not all on purpose.
    Line 10962:  14:00:31 - Betty teamhit I_shoot_people_with_skinssss 4 health.
    Line 10966:  14:00:33 - Betty teamhit I_shoot_people_with_skinssss 2 health.
    Line 10967:  14:00:34 - Betty teamhit I_shoot_people_with_skinssss 1 health.
    Line 10969:  14:00:35 - Betty teamhit I_shoot_people_with_skinssss 1 health.
    Line 10971:  14:00:38 - Betty teamhit I_shoot_people_with_skinssss 3 health.
    Line 10988:  14:00:54 - Betty teamhit I_shoot_people_with_skinssss 2 health.
    Line 10989:  14:00:55 - Betty teamhit I_shoot_people_with_skinssss 2 health.
    Line 10992:  14:00:57 - Betty teamhit I_shoot_people_with_skinssss 2 health.
    Line 10993:  14:00:59 - Betty teamhit I_shoot_people_with_skinssss 2 health.
    Line 10573:  13:00:21 - Betty teamhit 2 1 health.
    Line 10582:  13:00:27 - Betty teamhit 2 1 health.
    Line 10591:  13:00:32 - Betty teamhit 2 1 health.
    Line 10595:  13:00:35 - Betty teamhit 2 1 health.
    Line 10601:  13:00:38 - Betty teamhit 2 1 health.
    Line 10603:  13:00:42 - Betty teamhit 2 1 health.
    Line 10605:  13:00:43 - Betty teamhit 2 1 health.
    Line 9052:  12:34:07 - Betty teamhit Mister_Tean 3 health.
    Line 9073:  12:34:27 - Betty teamhit Mister_Tean 2 health.
    Line 9079:  12:34:32 - Betty teamhit Mister_Tean 2 health.
    Line 9105:  12:34:56 - Betty teamhit Mister_Tean 3 health.
    Line 9116:  12:35:01 - Betty teamhit Mister_Tean 2 health.
    Line 9125:  12:35:03 - Betty teamhit Mister_Tean 2 health.
[Image: unknown.png]
From the mute list on discord:
"@Betty No mute, but was told he would be banned if he posted peoples personal info again. Date & time: N/A ~(01.01.2020-01.03.2020) Reason: Broken discord terms of use ([color= var(--text-link)]https://discord.com/guidelines[/color]) Posting people their personal info"
Personal information of Presidente's (photo) was posted on the discord without his permission.
It was promptly removed and under no circumstance to be saved by any admins on our server.
However we have evidence from presidente that confirms it was about him, however I will not post this evidence here without his permission.
Your skins were removed due to your mute, punishments and behaviour in our community as a hole.
Sam did switch you to specs, to which he shouldn't have done. Even if it was to remove a skin you shouldn't have had.
Of course, I'm not head admin. I don't have the final say on these matters. However I've layed clear above some of your behaviours on this community for the past years and recent.
The only one thing in this report that you're right on is that Sam shouldn't have put you to spectators.
But the rest, to me, is completely justified. Especially with your behaviour to members of the community and the team.
- Loifas
where and who's info did i post you all keep saying I posted and doxxed someone yet you have not sent any proof of this?

yet your wrong as of sam who the fuck did I so call "DOXX" I've had much time to post the proof and to show me where I've done this yet no one has shown the solid proof. Yet again I have to state that I have never posted any ones personal information in the discord. I never posted pres info nor would I ever post it. you guys seem to think I did but when I got the report I was not shown the proof that I did it. sam yet again abused his "ADMIM" to give me a fake warning that I never did.

I was never told I would be muted for anything the only reason I saw sam's warning was because foxxnami got muted and manage to have access to the logs channel or whatever, here if the only things I and sam have spoken about in our dm's. you can search in the discord never ever got a verbal warning from sam. the only time he spoke to me about it was because I made a report on him about that and he was forced to tell me why he warned me for doing absolutely nothing. When we spoke was like 2 weeks later about when I got the warning. 

Also, you are wrong again the thing he also should have not done is take his own admin complaint like what sort of crap is this?. biased play being abused by an abusing admin. It's quite funny really.

at this point, I'm just waiting on an actually proper figure to deal with this because obv another senior admin can't point ou that his same admin buddy was also in the wrong with many more things. you keep posting my damage logs to sam yet you have not posted the logs where he punched and kicked me. This is really insane.

[Image: YJMFck7.png]
[Image: 442fLvH.png]
[Image: Xihrk1q.png]
[Image: YaZzVc0.png]
[Image: TOVbot1.png]
I will read this in the morning. Please refrain from spamming the forum with more until then, it isn't necessary. This applies to any party.
OK, I'm going to keep this as brief and to the point as possible. I'm not going down yet another rabbit hole of drama.

First of all, Isaac, i'm somewhat disappointed. We got along and had some good bants over the years. After your first ban and removal from admin here, then you going to NRP and being ousted (I can't remember specifics, and tbh, I dont care), I let you back in along with QuickOnes approval, with the benefit of the doubt you'd be a good boi. From there onward, it death spiralled when QuickOne left head admin, you've done nothing but attempt to provoke Montgomery or Sam, posting consistent complaints and spam @'ing them on the Discord. I don't think there's anything more I can really say, most of it will probably be skimmed over like most complaints anyway. But I guess; here's some things.

1) The doxxing, there was a message / image deleted in the past that was Pres' "tinder pic", he didn't like this and wanted it deleted. I can't show you such proof anymore, as the bot that held such information had to be transferred to a new instance due to a Discord update breaking him, but I know it happened. Nami posted this same image twice, thus his banning.
1.1) be it a lesser offence, but still "doxxing" in a way, is Rez messaging me on 2 seperate occasions asking me to delete messages of you saying his real name.
You were only warned for these at the time. 

2) The team damages, I cannot confirm either side of that story as you know, I can only see the logs.

3) The ban from the Discord was to prevent further drama stemming, on a regular basis for years now, from occuring yet again. Anytime someone was punished, such as Nami for example, you'd rejoin the Discord to complain. Spam @'ing monty, sam or me, Reffering to my first paragraph for the rest of the information.

4) There has to be some correlation given the history of the years; You were removed from EUC admin, then Minisiege admin, then banned, then went to NRP and practically the same occurred there (Probably missing some information, but you left the community there too) then returned here. All the while, the same dramas broke out during every step.

5) I refer to Loifas' long post above for the other reasonings. 

6) Sam handling the complaint was himself putting his own reasonings there; he asked from the start in the Senior channel for someone else to reply. I was at work, sorting out uni stuff too, Monty was doing the Uni stuff too, Bethrezen is busy, Caesim doesn't handle reports and Loifas came later, as you see. It wasn't suppose to be a definitive answer from sam to close the report, but it was done. I would have simply opened it and replied myself when I could have. But you don't let us have time, reffering to end of point 3 to what usually occurs when we don't reply instantly. I have a job, I am stressed because of Uni and work, I can't reply instantly.

I've put up with it for over 3 years now and I've somewhat defended you most of the time, because it's a game, we're here for fun and I understand that. I had fun playing with you many times, talking with you etc. But it's no longer fun having to deal with this constantly, I don't find pleasure in writing this essay to someone I considered fun to talk to and play with. Think of me as you will, I don't want to write this, you don't want to be punished, but it's a simple fact in point I have to make. It keeps happening, it has happened since 2017-2018. It's 2020 now, the same things keep happening, this has happened on different communities also (NRP) and I'm honestly just so sick of it all. It's a valid question I must ask; why does this keep happening to the one person in different servers and different people? Surely, all these people can't just be "abusing" when it's a multitude of people in different circumstances. 

Some things may have been handled poorly this time around, yes, but we're all human. Those are corrected. 
This is my reply, I will make it staunchly known yet again; I'm done with this kind of drama now. I will check back to this post later.
So the doxxing yet again was about pres tinder pic which I have never posted in any discord. and the name being used for rez well that's a thing I forget about I'm used to calling him by his real name which means I'm not on purposefully doxxing him so the warning that was given out was still invalid. you still not pointed out that I was not spoken to about it until I made a report on sam about this issue. UNtil to you can show me that I posted pres pics then this warning is the most fucking BULLSHIT warning I have ever had handed to me on minisiege.  This image below is to prove that your warning is still also invalid because as rez as started here he didn't want me to be handed any warning because he knows I do it on accident yet you now pass this through as me doxxing someone because sam's warning was false and you need to now find something else to make it valid warning. 

[Image: MZwFFa6.png]

I'm posting complaints because I'm fed up of being fucked and annoyed by an admin on your team don't you think me making a complaint on the same guy 5 TIMES means I'm wanting something done or sorted out. Yet you come to me thinking I'm spamming and trolling with every complaint. the same with my maps suggestions yes I might call them shit and what not but my suggestions and bugs are all still meaning they need fixing. Yet again you still thought I was trolling and trying to meme all them. I don't quite think you understand me as much as you think you do.

"skimmed over like most complaints anyway. But I guess; here's some things"  see this comment is why you're a fucking knobhead gretel. you can't take anything seriously because it's me as you commented about us having fun. if you knew me like you say you knew me then you would know that I don't troll if I'm making the same complaint about the same guy over and over again.

You yet again also have no clue what happened in nrp, yes you might have heard little he said she said but you have and will never know what really happened. I don't understand how nrp is anything related to this server but I guess it must have since all your admins have brought it up. Do they have some sort of control of you around there finger-like all the other servers that joined them and failed? This is some strange thing happing.

The ban from discord to prevent drama wtf are you on about as I said above the time I was there all I did was talk yes I joined at the start and pinged monty and made fun of sam because quite frank he obv has a problem two reports in one day about your "senior admin" and you say I have issues.  please show me proof on where I joined the discord to find out why foxxnami was banned or whatnot the only time I would join is if I was either needed to speak to you before joining back to the 1stEB discord or for sam being an utter fucking retard and abusing me.

Sam handling the complaint is not him putting his reasons, him putting his reasons would mean he left the post open for me to comment on but rather than doing that he spread so much bs then locked the post to not let me comment and say that I was banned by the same guy I made a complaint on is quite a strange thing for an admin who "never abuses". I would have not cared if he didn't lock the post and then say that he banned me from the community because quite frank he should have never touched the complaint and only commented. Nor should he have never banned me from the discord because I didn't do anything inside I left the complaint for him to comment and the head admin to comment. I never once mentioned about it in the discord nor did i ping sam or anyone else to go answer it.

I don't give a flying fuck what you and I did this is out of anything we did together if you can't see that sam is obv way out of order then you have a serious problem with me also your sick I'm sick of coming into siege to try and enjoy my time with foxxnami and rez or anyone from the 1stEB and your little "SAM BUDDY" can't keep out of it. he tries to bait me in chat or any way ingame and the discord with his stupid comments about me or something along with them lines. yet I'm the one always in the wrong because he's the O MIGHTY SENIOR ADMIN.
Hi Betty/Isaac/George_Fifth,

This is the decision of the whole senior admin team, plus the Head Admin and Community Manager.

After careful consideration and debate among us, we have decided that you are unredeemable, and your actions will always be directed towards the disruption of our community, of our server player base and of our admins work. I, personally, don't think you have something against us or that you wish us or our community ill, it's just who you are and your normal behaviour, your general attitude. It's what you do probably in any other community where people are different than you and have different opinions and ways than you have.

Since we do not believe that there is anything else to be discussed on the matter, and since your actions prove that you will continue to break the rules of our community, no matter what we discuss here and no matter the arguments and proof our we bring before you, you will therefore be banned from our NWP community (forums, Discord, servers).

- Bethrezen
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]