BOOM BOOM JAPAN[Approved] Unban
(for discord)

Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute):  FoxxNami

Your GUID (optional): It's for discord.
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 1:30AM CET 9/5/2020
Reason for your ban: Doxxing
Write your apology: i would like to say that i was not very considerate of my actions, regarding that it would be okay to share the picture since I did it on other platforms without any punishment. While I do not think a simple picture which was posted on the internet and that shows zero to no personal information of the person involved, it is wrong for me to keep distributing this image, even after the owner had alerted many individuals that he wished not for the image not to be posted on the Discord. I additionally probably have a few strikes regarding 'racist' comments, to which I once again apologize for, as I acted immature and crossed my line. Once again, I was acting inadequately and did not expect to receive punishment for it. I will be refraining from sharing the said image, alongside any other images including physical visualization of who are members of the NWP Discord.
We will unban you from the discord. Note that this is your second offence with posting images of someone (The first time you were muted). If it happens again, you'll be banned from the discord permanently.