TheHunterMikiPL[Rejected] Unban 2
Bug 
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): TheHunterMikiPL 
Your GUID (optional): 1499614
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): I don't remember, probably about 4 months ago. 
Reason for your ban: I don't remember, probably I was trolling people by kicking them off edges or something. 
Write your apology: As I already said, I am not sure what I was banned for, but whatever I did I apologise, and will try my best not to break rules again.
And yes, I was already banned once, posted unban request and then I got banned again... (possibly shortly after unban) 
I won't be surprised if you decided to deny me unban after this. But Minisiege is one of the best NW servers, and I have already been permanently banned there twice, and if I got banned third time, it would be probably way harder, or even impossible to get unbanned again, so this time if I get the chance, I will really try my best to not repeat my mistakes and not lose ability to play there again.
Once again I am sorry, and I hope you will believe me, and give me last chance. 
Hi TheHunterMikiPL,

Every slay, kick or temporary ban you received was an extra chance we gave you, and you've been given more than enough. Permanent bans are meant to be permanent, but we still sometimes give players one extra chance if they promise to behave. You've been given another chance and you wasted it too. Request denied.
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]
Ok, I understand and as I said I am not surprised, but I just have a question - is there maybe a chance that I can get unbanned if I appealed later? (idk 6 moths, 1 year, 2 years?)