alex16_847[Rejected] Unban
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): Justin_Bieber
Your GUID (optional):942858
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 21/03/2021 - 18:00 pm
Reason for your ban: Joking by the server rules I think

Write your apology:

Hello how are you, well I send these apologies for being fooling around on the server, I did not think it was going to be so serious, from now on I tell you that I will not do it again and I will do everything possible to behave in the games since I really like it the game and the server for a long time and I regret having said stupid things about whatever I have said since it was not with bad intentions, one gets carried away sometimes with so much discussion that takes place on this server and it is understandable that many exceed , me included with the chat, but as I said before, I really enjoy the server and I hope I can continue playing it while I can since due to the pandemic there are not many distractions at least in my country. So since now my sincere apologies and I will not commit foolishness again, thank you, 
I will be attentive to any response
Hello Alex. I took some time to check the logs as well as your punishment history.

You have accrued a total of 10 slays over time, as well as a tempban and a kick. I've also found countless instances of you hitting teammates that were not reported to the admins and did not result in a punishment.

Lastly, I've found the following statement by you which, even if meant in jest, clearly seems to be reflective of your general behaviour and attitude towards the rules on the server:

20:17:48 - [Justin_Bieber] teamhit all the time got it

For these reasons as well as the recent nature of your ban, I will deny this request. You are free to bump this thread after 1 month for another unban request once you've taken sufficient time to rethink your behaviour on the server.