anabolic freak[Approved] Unban
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): 65y_ediable (or something like it) 65y_Gren_ediable or 65y_Reg_ediable are both possible or even just "ediable"

Your GUID (optional): 76561198115333191

Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): No idea, it was like 2 years ago so I assume 2019 or 2018

Reason for your ban: I don't remember. I am chatbanned. I was probably being racist.

Write your apology: I am sorry for whatever I did, every day I resent the moment I decided to (possibly) be racist in open chat in the minisiege. Never again will I make such a mistake, from now on I will change my ways. I will turn over a new leaf, turn my life around and be exclusively a good boy. I shall be a pillar of the community and a friendly all around happy fellow. I hope you can understand that this was but a mistake and that now I am a changed man. Hopefully you will show mercy! Thank you.

Also I see now that you can actually write "unmute". Sorry about that as I have never used this forum before.
Hello ediable.

You were muted for spreading nazi propaganda . Since it was 2 years ago, we will unmute you, but don't break the rules again or we will mute/ban you again and quicker.

Also for future information your guid is: 1514510

Stay out of trouble and see you at the server.
thanks babe