AirportThief[Approved] Unban
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): airportthief
Your GUID (optional): https://steamcommunity.com/id/latvijass/
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): GMT+9, 10/10/2021
Reason for your ban: I think the admin misunderstood that I was using the aimbot cheat?
Write your apology: I've only gotten 20 kills, maneuvering out of sight and practicing fine marksmanship. No illegal cheats were used in the process. I've been playing on the minisiege server every week, I've been playing Mount and Blade for 3,326 hours, and I'm never interested in trolling. Please pardon my van! In the future, I will play carefully so as not to be misunderstood.
Hello Airport,
I apologise for the length of time taken to reply to your unban request.
I have to ask, why do you assume you were banned for aimbot?
Because I got too high a kill score with a rifle. Otherwise, I think I was playing too cowardly.
Hi Airport,
Firstly I apologise for how long this unban request has taken.
You are correct, it was a aimbot cheat accusation ban. However after much discussions and looking into the situation in depth, we have concluded it to be a false flag.

We take all suspicious scenarios very seriously, to both determine if the player is either innocent or were in fact guilty. Hence the length of time and the lack of communication about the matter.
We will unban you from Minisiege as of this reply.

I will state, if there was any cheats being used, wouldn't recommend using them in the future.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

- Loifas
Thanks you so much!!!