Thread Closed 
Oguz[Rejected] Unban
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute):  lancer

Your GUID (optional):

Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 04/03/22 around 00:45

Reason for your ban: Opening gates as defender, racial slurs, teamhitting, trolling arty

Write your apology:

I must admit this server is one of the few habits I would hate to give up, I really cherish the idea of going into minisiege to blow some steam and have fun. I like the community and this very old game. I was planning not to write an unban request but I missed playing it and couldn't help but write this.
Griefing wasn't cool, and I'd be very mad if someone interrupted my reload while I was reloading cannon. And to be honest, I really did go over the line of toleration. Like for real, I had to TRY and get banned.
1-) I punched satan several times, killed him with molly
2-) I interrupted several arties, none of which complained, one even looked at me like he was just disappointed in me
3-) I teamhitted everyone at spawn, finally I could get one to complain but the admins didn't really mind since they knew I was trying to get tigra unbanned
4-) I opened the gates TWICE, no one noticed
5-) I finally told Krembit I would open the gates and opened them, Krembit then proceeded to TEMP BAN me. Not even a perma.
So yeah. I totally deserved the perma. I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I had a lot of fun doing it but it's a dick move nonetheless. Even without the discord spam.
Sorry.
opened the gate three times*
(03-05-2022, 08:43 PM)Krembit Wrote: opened the gate three times*

Yes
Twice before i told you i would open them, and one after I told you; so three overall
Hello Oguz,

Here's your record:
5 Slays,
2 Kicks,
2 Temporary Bans.

Then there's your chat behaviour, Racism with all Caps spam on two platforms.

You know what you did wrong and have even admitted to it with 'it being fun'. So I don't have to say much regarding this.
I'm just gonna keep it short, sweet and simple. You'll eventually be unbanned, but only from our Christmas mass unban. (7 months away)
Until then, happy holidays!

Unban request Denied.

- Loifas
well fuck you you can ban me from here as well
Oguz, fuck them dude.

I don't think Loifas has had sexual intercourse for a long, long time.

The autistic gatekeeping in the community is ridiculous. It's like they want people to be banned as much and for as long as possible.
Thread closed. Thank you for confirming we made the right decision in banning you.
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]