Cherry_SwitchbladeMusician buffs
Hello,
I'm new to Napoleonic Wars. I have been learning about the musician and flag bearer buffs as well as the buffs offered by officers. 

I have read many servers turn buffs of (because of lag?)

Are buffs disabled on the minisiege server?

Thank you
Before the last patch for NW, they would cause lag and even be used to crash the server (specifically flags), but yes we keep the buffs on for Minisiege.
We also amplify the buff by 200% to make it more effective and provide a reason for people to play as musicians etc.
I appreciate the reply... Thank you so much. Did you mean 20%? I was asking because I went near a musician yesterday and did not see reload buff icon. However I tested it this morning with another player and they saw the icon when I was drumming near them.
The buff givers, don't benefit from any of the buffs themselves, I don't think, so if you are an officer, only those around you benefit from an accuracy buff, it should also be noted that the buff givers only benefit members of their own class, so line infantry/foot guards, benefit from line/foot officers etc. and not riflemen/light infantry, who benefit from their own officers and musicians.

However, I am interested to know for, how much the reload is boosted percent-wise (e.g. you reload 20% faster?)
I am realizing when I went near drummer and didn't see icon they were probably different class. That would explain the lack of an icon.

Also... I am now processing what you meant by amplifying the buff by 200%. So standard buff is 5%. 5% amplified by 200% is an additional 10% meaning total buff is 15%?