Thread Closed 
Marth The Gryphonhearted[Approved] Ban Request - Polish_Master_Race
I don't blame you one bit for purging the memory from your mind, as I'd be utterly embarrassed by such behaviour too, and would do the same. It was beyond pathetic. Whether or not you get banned is a matter of absolute indifference to me. I don't particularly like you, but I don't regard chat toxicity as something that should be bannable, and, as I said earlier, I can't comment on any alleged TK-ing or racism, as I haven't witnessed that from you personally.

The only reason I'm here is that I saw your admin application yesterday, and I've decided to make it my mission to ensure that you and any other toxic ilk that may also apply never get that power granted. I've dealt with toxic, spiteful, power-hungry admins before (which you would undoubtedly be), and I don't wish to see anymore of them. Beyond that, I don't have a problem with you.
Somewhat Bald Rifle Sergeant
Polish_Master_Race

He is a player I personally have muted personally. As soon as he found out I am half Ukrainian there was a torrent of pro Russia/ Putin messages which were not appreciated at all. I no not try to engage in discord where possible but for this particular individual I can attest that in the past (When I did not have him muted) I definitely felt uncomfortable.

Thank you,

Regards Supereagle1
Bald rifle, I don't know what to say. I feel disappointed in your attitude. I really do. Human memory is anything but reliable, are you sure it was me? You have not mixed me up with someone else? Trust me, this happened to me personally when I accused someone of toxic behaviour, only to later realise it wasn't them. I had misremembered the incident and had to see evidence to realise my error.

I have sick humour, but I don't start wars with people over mollies. If I die with a molly on me, I usually go "rip molly" or smth like that. I don't do what you've described.

Supereagle, I am disappointed also. It is true that there were discussions regarding the war in Ukraine, and I don't mean to make this post political, but the crux of the issue is your dishonesty and lack of integrity.

My views on this subject are pro-Polish, that is to say neither pro-Ukrainian, nor pro-Russian. Put it simply, I do not care what happens to either Ukraine or Russians because neither is a Polish friend.

Poles and Ukrainians have a very difficult history, and your attitude towards it - which you share with the majority of Ukrainians - is to construe every criticism of Ukraine as pro-Putin, pro-Russian, and fascist. But I don't hate you or other Ukrainians for it - I just can't get myself to feel that way. You were brainwashed first by Ukrainian school which extols war criminals and traitors, then by Ukrainska Pravda or whatever news outlet you have been exposed to. And that's why I can only feel sorry for you.

You have no right to complain about my attitude if you're going to be part of the camp which says that the massacres in Volhynia and Galicia were "somewhat justified because UPA fought for independence."
You were looking for concrete evidence of you having done molotov teamkilling before, have at it. This is Chad's screenshot of you killing a friendly 15 seconds after round start on Ram Ranch, with absolutely no enemies around.

https://imgur.com/pCfeZCA

I should mention too, looking at the current leaderboard, that you have 75 teamkills to your name. I have 56, most of which come from playing artillery and hitting friendlies that way, unintentionally. You, on the other hand, never play artillery, so the only logical explanation I can see for having almost 20 more teamkills than me is that you've done a LOT of intentional teamkilling. 

Also I remember clearly, which admins will confirm too, that you were last permanently banned from Minisiege for teamkilling about a dozen men with a molotov on the Fort Mackinaw map while they were stuck in a cage at the attacker spawn (still under the nickname Andrew_Tate, but we all know it is you). I forget which admin was there, but he permanently banned you on the spot for teamkilling. And what did you say to justify that? To simply put, you felt like it would be good fun. Yeah I'm sure you had fun, problem is that it goes against the server rules, which is something you have done way too many times already.

I do not care much for politics either, but Newton's screenshot definitely proves that you're a horrible person when it comes to that topic as well. Genocide of any people groups is NEVER justified, no matter who started the conflict in the first place.

And before you claim that I asked for my clanmates' support, do note that none of the people who have commented here are part of my regiment, they simply see the error of your ways. And agree with me that you should be punished for your recklessness. If you would at least admit that you had done something wrong, we all would be more merciful. I pity you and such people who refuse to admit to their wrongdoings even for a single second, constantly hiding behind lies and seeking to expose others instead.
[Image: d438bda2ff979da5dec0bcefe56228418dd29864.gif]
It happened on Thunderdome, mate. I remember it well. You started coming at me with low-grade 'sad virgin' insults, and it was all over a Molotov. And it was definitely you. The only other player on the server with a Polish name is Jerzy, and it certainly wasn't him. I have thick skin and honestly don't care what bullshit you throw at me, and certainly wouldn't wish you banned over it. I'm just laying it out there. All I know is that you don't have the temperament to be an admin, simple as that. The other accusations leveled at you here only confirm my suspicions. I very much doubt your application will be granted after this, luckily. So I'll say no more now.
Quote:You were looking for concrete evidence of you having done molotov teamkilling before, have at it. This is Chad's screenshot of you killing a friendly 15 seconds after round start on Ram Ranch, with absolutely no enemies around.

https://imgur.com/pCfeZCA

So after 2 days of hard looking you could only come up with one ancient screenshot from before Sarissa got unbanned (which was 3 months ago, if not 6 months ago) from a completely unrelated incident.
Question 1, why have you waited this long before uploading it?
Question 2, what exactly does that have to do with this topic? How is this relevant exactly? Even if I trolled someone with a molotov once - for which I was already punished in the past, we are not going to talk about that - it does not automatically mean that every teamkill to my name is intentional.

Quote:I should mention too, looking at the current leaderboard, that you have 75 teamkills to your name. I have 56, most of which come from playing artillery and hitting friendlies that way, unintentionally. You, on the other hand, never play artillery, so the only logical explanation I can see for having almost 20 more teamkills than me is that you've done a LOT of intentional teamkilling.

This is not evidence. This is your biased mental gymnastics. Pure speculation. Abracadabra. Hocus Pocus.
(Surely you are not implying that everyone with more teamkills than you should be automatically banned?)

Quote:Also I remember clearly, which admins will confirm too, that you were last permanently banned from Minisiege for teamkilling about a dozen men with a molotov on the Fort Mackinaw map while they were stuck in a cage at the attacker spawn (still under the nickname Andrew_Tate, but we all know it is you). I forget which admin was there, but he permanently banned you on the spot for teamkilling. And what did you say to justify that? To simply put, you felt like it would be good fun.

Unrelated incident. Served my time. Water under the bridge. Never did it again.
Why bring this up in a completely unrelated discussion? It proves literally nothing.

Quote:Yeah I'm sure you had fun, problem is that it goes against the server rules, which is something you have done way too many times already.

That is rich coming from you, Marth.
You better be squeaky, crystal clear before you pull me up on that.

Quote:I do not care much for politics either, but Newton's screenshot definitely proves that you're a horrible person when it comes to that topic as well.

Says the guy laughing at Auschwitz and other concentration camps in Poland.

Quote:Genocide of any people groups is NEVER justified, no matter who started the conflict in the first place.

Are you implying that I advocate for genocide? What nonsense. You literally made it up as you were writing it.
(If you haven't noticed, my previous post is very much against genocide.)

Quote:And before you claim that I asked for my clanmates' support, do note that none of the people who have commented here are part of my regiment, they simply see the error of your ways. And agree with me that you should be punished for your recklessness. If you would at least admit that you had done something wrong, we all would be more merciful. I pity you and such people who refuse to admit to their wrongdoings even for a single second, constantly hiding behind lies and seeking to expose others instead.

Marth has buddies from outside of his own regiment.
https://nwpublic.eu/thread-1417-post-5772.html#pid5772
They scratch his back, he'll scratch theirs...
[Image: QxOmCdG.png]

As entertaining as it is to reply to you, angry people, I think I will call it a day.

I make no admissions and if anyone wants me to apologise for anything, I hereby declare that it is your duty to prove my guilt, not for me to prove my innocence.

-------------------------------------------------

Dear admin/s, I suggest you close the topic and pass your own judgement. The posts are pouring in, but apart from 1 screenshot there is nothing but character assassination and insults from angry men.
They've had plenty of time to provide evidence. If they had any, they would have provided it already.
The topic should be closed and decision made in due course.

My only request from you is that you decide on my guilt or innocence based on hard evidence, not mere assumptions or hearsay.
All I will say is what I have said before. The server logs will support me, and they serve as ample evidence to ban this guy. Case closed from my part.
[Image: d438bda2ff979da5dec0bcefe56228418dd29864.gif]
After some reflection, I think that my previous posts about Pulkownik may have been too harsh. While I stand by my account of the incident, I understand that my language and approach were more aggressive than necessary. Pulkownik, it hasn't escaped me that you've made an effort to make amends with me in-game, and for that, I appreciate it.

It's a shame that we haven't been able to see eye to eye on what happened that day, and I still believe that it was you who engaged in that behavior. However, calling you "toxic as hell" was perhaps an overstatement as it was an isolated incident with me, and for that, I apologize.

I still have my reservations about your suitability for an admin role based on my experience, but it's also important to acknowledge that people can change and grow. Perhaps I jumped the gun by being so definitive in my judgment. Sorry to add yet another post here, but I feel it was the right thing to do.
I've started taking a look at the logs, but it might take some time. Like I said before in another similar thread, it's a lot slower when we have to look through days of logs. I'll be checking only through the 2 weeks of logs preceding the date of this post, but it's still a lot. If there's evidence older than that, post it here.
It's a lot easier to take a screenshot or a short video when something happens, than us going through hundreds of lines of text, trying to figure out the context, checking the kill/teamkill logs as well etc.
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]
There has been some developments that I'd like to bring to your attention.

Today on 19th August 2024, at around 8pm - 10pm there have been several incidents which resulted in me being warned by an admin not to harass Marth.
This was after Marth provoked me into entering an argument with him. When he lost the argument, he turned to admins for help about "harassment".
This is ridiculous to me because harassment implies a one-way communication that is unwanted, not an active conversation in which he was participating. I think the admin that supported Marth dropped the ball on this occasion by siding with him.

Furthermore, I have made note of another 2 incidents (although I don't remember exactly what they were about.)
- 31st July in the evening (my notes say "Marth trolling")
- 2nd or 3rd August in the evening (I made this note a week after, so I didn't remember the exact day, sorry)

I post them now due to his unacceptable behaviour today.
I even went so far as to mute him but he would use O chat and keep baiting me anyway.

Regards,
PulkownikAndrzejKmicic