Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Approved] Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser
Totally not the case, now this isn't about being bias, you might be his friend and we might not be, but having any kind of relation with him isn't the point here. What I'm trying to say is that, no matter what you think of him, you simply can't deny what he did and still do. It's evident, as long as someone stays neutral and look at the chat and talk rationally, when Kaiser creates dramas and act in a toxic manner, he isn't answering to people, he have a list of favorites that he like to annoy for example: Me, Marth Billy, Hohenstein at the times, he starts trashtalking about something that regard us on purpose or that he know that we like, trying in everyway to have someone falling for his trap (but it can be on very random topics too, really) I've tried ignoring him. Once i never fell for any provocation for whole evening and he still was arguing and debating in a salty manner with someone, he does that all the time. He's a certified troll since he CLEARLY said that logs don't mean anything, logs can lie, everyone loves him etc.

I don't get offended even when he insulted me, this is not about it, at least for what regards myself, it's about his incessant, provocative, toxic and rude manners that seemingly make him excited and he behaves that way to create some entertainment for himself, still he annoys and even offend other people for minor motives. His behaviour could be tolerated only IF muting him in game would be possible but he uses the O chat so we are forced by the server itself to read his toxic, offensive trolling remarks, so there's no other way. He's unstable mentally, once we were having a chat and we were chilling and then he starts to randomly call me nazi, gay, necrophilic etc. He is a troublemaker and we tried to warn and make him stop but he doesn't care in the slightest, he didn't stop acting in such a way. I don't have anything to add on this, I was pretty clear, if you wanna see things the way they are sure if you want to surgarcoat his behaviour as some totally unoffensive, hilarious banter go on but you're distorting reality.

I'll make a last example. I've once talked about using a Texture pack for NW, yeah he asked which it was what it changed and then Kaiser called me a noob and a cheater coz he convinced himself that it was a mod that made the game easier and I was cheating, when it literally only improved graphics and putted L'Aigle mod skins lol. Just smth to make you realize how he can pick any random topic and transform it into something that he will criticise you for no matter what

Have a good evening.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser - by Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I - 02-14-2024, 07:20 PM