The Craft[Rejected] Unmute request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser
Quote:"I would, of course, also expect a third party to come in and handle this case, as it is natural that Bethrezen, of course, would not admit to these faults in his own ruling, as it's a very natural human response to double down and not admit one's own faults."

I am really not trying to "Debate" you, Bethrezen, but this is unfortunately why I HAD to include the above quote. I am not aware of the admin structure on this server, but surely there must be other admins? The idea that you are the one ruling on a case that is revolving around YOU making a mistake in your own original ruling doesn't seem to adhere to the concept of "Checks and balances".

You completely didn't address any of my original points, namely that you can go and ask ALL of the people involved in these threads. Go ask Sista_Shekss, Go ask Dirtbag_Dave, Go ask Pipo, Go ask Ronnie_Pickling, Go ask Supereagle1, Go Ask GeneralDragos, Go as Biguel and his friend (I forget the friend's name, I think it was Robbie or Robert or something, with a regiment tag), Go ask Rexy100. All of these people that I supposedly "bait and harass" will all admit that muting me is unwarranted and none of these people have, once again, actually reported me themselves. Please don't just ignore this point again, DIRECTLY ADDRESS IT: How do YOU justify the claim that I "bait and insult innocent people daily" when none of these "People" themselves have claimed this? And again to the other points, I literally provided a screenshot PROVING that Hohenstein was the one "baiting" as you said, and once again the majority of the "Degenerate LOW IQ" comments were made towards actual racists hating on Turks/Muslims. Once again you just completely didn't respond to this point.

Quote:"Please note that unless you fully realize what you were doing is not ok, and you don't apologize for it, the mute won't be removed."

Once again, this is why I insist on a hopefully unbiased third party reviewing this. Because your mindset seems to currently be "IMPOSSIBLE that I made any mistakes or overlooks in my original ruling and KAISER HAS TO BE GUILTY" But you are not.... Listening .. and completely ignoring it when I bring up irrefutable evidence that your "Verdict" is based on false premises. Again all of the many many people named above can confirm.

The problem mainly seems to lie in the fact that you yourself aren't actually an active player on the server, which of course there is nothing wrong with, but as pointed out this makes you completely overlook the context for all the above logs when you just do a "CTRL+F" on my name. And I have to say it again since you keep not addressing it: NONE OF THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES actually has a problem with this Sista_Shekss, Dirtbag_Dave, Pipo, Ronnie_Pickling, Supereagle1, GeneralDragos, Biguel and his friend and Rexy100.

You then also claim that I don't apologize or will alter my behavior??? Here:
Quote:Your request is rejected, and the main reason for that is because you're trying to justify yourself. Which means it will happen again

Im not sure how you draw this conclsion and connect this from A to B? especially since: 

Quote:"I will of course once again ALSO reiterate that all of this is not to say that I am completely innocent. As I said: Sure, I argue a lot, sure, I use insults. And if this is not acceptable I will of course accept the correction, apologize and tone it down, and even accept a mute for a week or month or so if this is so desired."

I know I have a habit of writing long messages, and I apologize if that makes it a bit easy to overlook? But I literally stated this twice?

ONCE AGAIN I WILL REITERATE. The current point of my "Thread" is to indicate that you made a mistake in your initial ruling by not entirely going through the context or actually listening to any of the witnesses. Therefore the premise you are working off of is flawed and I can't apologize for something that isn't true. As much as I would want to.

An analogy would be if you had convicted me of robbing someone like let's say DirtBag_Dave or Sista_Shekks or Supereagle or Rexy100 or whoever for instance, I would then show up to court with all these people and they would say something like "Oh no he didn't rob us, he just borrowed 10$, which is a little annoying that he borrows money from us, but not a problem in the big picture and we dont want him punished." In response to this you would just completely ignore this and say " I don't care I still want you to apologize for robbing people". Do you kinda not see the problem in this analogy? I can't really apologize for a premise that is flawed to begin with. All I can do is say "Okay if it is so desired that I stop borrowing money from other players, even though they don't mind, I will stop this".

Also as I said, the only person that has actually reported me and that had any valid reason to do so was Billy. I literally said that I had left this person alone, they even admitted this themselves:
Quote:"@GeneralDragos Kaiser has toned down his behavior ever since this report was created"

.... So I need to repeat this in the hope that you will not just ignore it again. THE ONLY PERSON with a valid reason to report me on the forum has admitted that I've been leaving them alone, and I offered an apology to them in the previous post.

So once again I of course fear that you very unfortunately will just double down again, completely ignore all the points raised here and just say "Nah, my verdict was right I don't care, you are guilty, apologize" And I even unfortunately expect that I might be hurting my own case in YOUR eyes, which might even have bad consequences for myself. But alas, I need to go down fighting corruption and unfair treatment from admins that can't admit to own oversights. In the faint hope that I will become a martyr in the future fight for justice and a better world for everyone, so that people may not be innocently convicted of crimes.

I once again implore you to remove the "Rejected" from this title and actually take my arguments seriously and ADDRESS THEM. And other than that, I must also insist on a third party handling this case, as the current topic of the debate is that your initial verdict was based on false premises. ONCE AGAIN CONFIRMED BY ALL THE PEOPLE INVOLVED AND THE FULL LOGS. AND THE FACT THAT I LITERALLY APOLOGIZED AND SAID I WOULD TONE DOWN THE INSULTS.

You end your message with this:

Quote:I recommend using this time to read the server rules located here.

AGAIN, the only possible rule you are making an argument for is the following rule: "Harassing other players or regiments." But then when I prove to you that all of the people above don't claim that I harass them, except one person that I have left alone AND OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE OPEN RACISTS. I even prove that an individual as Hohenstein and Marth even "Start" the harassment themselves. I know I have repeated this a lot of times now, but I must repeat it again as it seems you just keep avoiding it. Once again what rules explicitly prohibits: "Debating a lot in chat and being a bit provocative but not to a point that any of the people involved actually mind, and even say so themselves and freely banter back at me" Or in other words, as you put it "Baiting." This isn't even stated in the rules anywhere. But as stated thrice now, I will stop this if it is desired, but you can't make the claim for a permanent mute when this isn't even a rule as you claim. ESPECIALLY when the people themselves dont claim to be "Harassed".

It even states at the end of the rules: 

Quote:If you feel you have been punished wrongly, please post an unban request OR a complaint in the appropriate forum here.

So consider this my "complaint" and don't just COMPLETELY avoid and dismiss all the proof provided and just assert that the original ruling was correct. The entire point of a "complaint" is to critically REEVALUATE the original verdict, and not just assume from the get-go that the verdict was correct and that the burden is on me to apologize, and for you to ENTIRELY ignore the points raised.

I am sympathetic towards you, as I would probably be very stubborn and just hold onto my initial ruling as a fear that "Making a mistake" might make me look bad. But I completely wouldn't fault you for this, we all make mistakes, that isn't the problem, the problem is not admitting to your mistakes. As a wise man once said.

Yours truly, 
TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unmute request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser - by The Craft - 03-19-2024, 12:25 PM