The Craft[Rejected] Unmute request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser
I am just going to drop in real quick to add that complicated issues such as this one are always subject to debate among admins before being decided on, this means that we have looked at individual situations *with* context and come to the conclusion that you (but this goes for the other mute as well) are frequently using toxic forms of communication, creating situations in which (irregardless of whatever history you may have with the people involved) the level of discussion in chat is lowered to a level that require admin attention.

Being a minisiege admin for a while I am well aware that there is a lot of banter and shittalk on the server, but there is also a fine line where it goes from being funny to being genuinely dreadful and unenjoyable, taking away from the servers charm rather than adding to it. From the logs that I have looked at myself (which was quite a bit, but not as much as Beth, I am amazed at his dedication here), it is evident that of all the variables in those situations, your contributions to it are one of the leading causes that cause these incidents to arise. You continously try to engage with people that you have issues with to provoke a reaction and drag them down to a level that is beyond acceptable even for Minisiege, leaving it to the admin team to figure out in the aftermath what the hell was going on, which cost a frankly unreasonable amount of time and effort due to the sheer amount of such interactions recorded. It is clear from all these logs that you actively seek reactions and are willing to say whatever you want, regardless of how offensive or crude, to receive them and will endlessly and tirelessly keep engaging in whatever situations you've created until you log off. That alone justifies a mute, which isn't a legal decision made strictly according to laws set in stone, but subject to a certain level of discretion. You being unwilling to admit even a little bit of fault on your side in this whole situation is, as Beth explained, the reason why your request was denied and trying to further lawyer out your way out of accepting any blame is not going help your case now or in the future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unmute request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser - by Karim - 03-19-2024, 10:15 PM