Thread Closed 
Joshua Graham[Rejected] Unban
No the bans and slays remain. We only have your side of the story for the slays and bans and for all I know you're lying to me. I don't take anyone at there word, not even my admins, for punishments.
Wrongful punishments do happen and if people come and talk to me about them I will all ways do everything in my power to find out what happened and right any possible wrongs but these punishments that you suddenly have a problem with went unreported for months, the people involved not even being part of the admin team anymore, thus the only available evidence is the logs and they don't show the full story only written text and so much context can be lost by only relying on the logs and so by waiting months to report these I don't have any way to find what really happened.

To clarify the chat complaint and ban one last time: You broke the rules, the admin warned you (no, I won't tell you who did it because it's not relevant) as per the guidelines, you continued and were then temp banned. Your misunderstanding our statements. The admin that banned you did nothing wrong and followed the correct method of handling the situation when I said I wouldn't have banned you it's because the spam was directed at me and I don't care enough about you spamming about me to ban for that, but as I mentioned in the complaint if you had been doing it to anyone else admin or not, I would've done exactly what the admin in that situation did.

Placing TNT is allowed WHEN it's for a purpose that benefits the team. If it doesn't benefit the team then it is a waste of build points and is punishable. The amount of TNT used is also important 2 tnt boxes can blow up a door but so can 20. The difference being that 2 TNT crates to blow up a door is allowed while 20 is not because it's a waste of build points. TNT is to be used moderately and not excessively.

You don't need to be aware of the announcement I made to my admin team, if I wanted the contents of it to be public I'd have done it publically. The announcement is designed to help prevent further situations like this and I will say nothing more on the matter.

The final word on the punishments: They will not be removed, because you waited so long to tell us about them, I have no way to verify completely who was right or wrong and so there is nothing I can do there. Nevertheless, we as a Senior team are going to go through our admin guidelines and make some changes to hopefully clarify certain things and prevent further problems.

This next part is more for the sake of community transparency rather than your benefit.

This player has caused a lot more harm then has gone noted here. Between harassing 2 members of my admin team for weeks, chat trolling to an extreme on the server itself, spamming our forums, discord and server chats and private messages endlessly, this player has shown he cannot be reasoned with and I can say with certainty that even if I gave him everything he wanted to hear today he would return with more demands, more spamming and more trolling. After weeks of dealing with this player, he has been a brick wall that has never shown the ability to understand his mistakes and change. With everything I have presented here, I think it should be sufficiently clear why we in the admin team, who give our own free time to trying to keep our server as fun and as welcoming as possible, do not want this person in our community any longer. This is why the permanent bans will stay and he will be removed from the other platforms of our community.

Messages In This Thread
Unban - by Joshua Graham - 07-10-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Unban - by Gretel - 07-10-2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Unban - by Joshua Graham - 07-10-2020, 06:16 PM
RE: Unban - by Gretel - 07-10-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: Unban - by Joshua Graham - 07-10-2020, 08:25 PM
RE: Unban - by Montgomery - 07-11-2020, 08:38 PM