Alex02[Rejected] Unban
Hello Alex. First off, to answer your question, the reason why you were permabanned is not because of that single offence in of itself, but rather the massive record of punishments that you have amassed during your time on Minisiege so far. These include repeated instances of trolling, teamhitting as well as building sapperworks that are against the rules, adding to a total of 10 slays, 2 kicks and 2 tempbans.

The fact that someone else got away with it before you does not in any way justify you doing the same thing, especially since you clearly know its wrong and against the rules. If you see someone breaking the rules without getting admin attention, the correct way of handling it is to notify the admins of it rather than to copy their behaviour. Saying that your ban was unfair and that others got away before you with it is not an apology and actually suggests you don't realise the problem with your behaviour and will be doing similar things in the future, which is why I will deny your unban request for now. This also takes into consideration the fact that it was only handed out yesterday.

Having seen your behaviour in recent times on the server I had hoped that you learned your lesson from those previous punishments since there had not been an issue with you for a while now. Yesterday clearly showed, however, that you will still break the rules when given the chance and continue to have a problematic attitude towards them.

Since I can tell that you are able to adjust your behaviour from the above stated change that I was able to observe, you can apply for an unban again with a proper apology in one month after the 17th of May. I hope you use this timeout as a chance to fundamentally overthink your attitude towards the server rules and perhaps familiarise yourself with them once more (see: https://nwpublic.eu/thread-48.html) in order to avoid falling afoul of them in the future.

- Karim

Messages In This Thread
Unban - by Alex02 - 04-18-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: Unban - by Karim - 04-18-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Unban - by Ben ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ - 04-18-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: Unban - by Bethrezen - 06-12-2021, 07:22 PM