burizaThe problem of the number of cavalry
In the beginning I will say that I have 19000+- kills on this server and I am well aware that any cavalry can be a serious threat against a dispersed infantry formation or in the event of a surprise attack. But specifically in head-on collisions without any participation of the player, strange things happen. Hussars and dragoons destroy cuirassiers .... it would seem that cuirassiers should easily cut light cavalry, but this does not happen .... (I repeat, I don’t need to talk about your skill and how you destroy 40 hussars with five cuirassiers and other nonsense. I only say facts)

I tested cuirassiers against dragoons and hussars. In 99% of cases, cuirassiers are simply cut and crushed by numbers, which begs the question, where is the survivability and armor of cuirassiers, thanks to which they should destroy light cavalry. Consider the situation against the infantry. For example, hussars, dragoons have speed, and even if they lose a few units from shots when attacking infantry, they will still run in sufficient numbers to cause serious damage. And if out of 17 cuirassiers (in the presence of 30 infantrymen) 3 die or their horse is killed, then how miserable 14 cuirassiers can have enough power to inflict serious damage, especially since their slowness and small number do not pay off with survivability. Also, I don't understand why the developers reduced the number of slow cuirassiers, why they didn't reduce the number of hussars, because they are fast, why they didn't reduce the number of dragoons, because they can shoot at other cavalry. .. In connection with the foregoing, I propose an absolutely win-win option to level all types of cavalry in this way: 20 cavalrymen with 30 infantrymen.

Messages In This Thread
The problem of the number of cavalry - by buriza - 01-16-2022, 01:50 PM