Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Rejected] Unmute Request - Thomas Shelby
Hi Thomas_Shelby,

Let's first analyze what you actually wrote:

Quote:11:39:03 - [Thomas_Shelby] idk any admin sorry, i only know theyre fgts xd
11:43:44 - [Thomas_Shelby] uzunpipi, lol come here on evenings, everyone insult turks arent u used to it? XD
11:54:30 - [Thomas_Shelby] uzunpipi, do u know smth? i laughed when i saw brenton tarrant shooting muslims (muslims triggered) lmao
11:55:13 - [Thomas_Shelby] hahahhaha sdmin want to ban me for that? XD ban that guy called muhammad jihad not me xd
11:55:46 - [Thomas_Shelby] kys turk goatfucker
11:57:31 - [Thomas_Shelby] admins are morons
11:58:14 - [Thomas_Shelby] hahahah rammy put  a ramrod in ur ass and stfu
12:04:32 - [Thomas_Shelby] my job is arresting goatfuckers
12:05:40 - [Thomas_Shelby] uzun stop calling people bro were not bro's of goatuckers m8
12:11:19 - [Thomas_Shelby] #johnsobieski for president he will purge all goatfuckers 

1. It's clear that you have a problem with admins and the server rules

2. Insulting and inciting others to insult Turkish/Muslim players

3. You laughed when you saw someone massacring people?

4. The word "jihad" is not against the server rules, and neither is "crusade"

Quote:12:28:18 - [Thomas_Shelby] if a turk become admin im uninstalling this game
That's too bad because we had Turkish admins, I think we still do, and we intend to continue to recruit admins with no regards to their country of origin, culture, religion etc.

As for what you wrote now:

Quote:many are trolls, break the rules, teamkill or spam the chat with turkish language
This is not a reason to insult all Turks or Muslims. Our admins are taking care of all trolls, no matter who they are. Whatever you mean by "spamming the chat with turkish language" is normal conversations between people speaking a different language than yours. Chat trolls are being dealt with.

Quote:but i only did that because he was blocking a friend of mine rocket, and also teamkilled him once
If anyone breaks the rules, you don't break the rules too. You report it to an in-game admin, on our Discord or on the forums.

Quote:And lastly i also said most admins were useless because many times when trolling actions or things like that happen they dont do much. Ofc not everyone but some act that way.
You didn't say some admins are useless, you said "admins are morons". Also, if you have any complains about admins, you have our forums to do so.

Quote:I was almost never slayed in minisiege, i always behaved myself in a perfect way
You have been slayed 2 times and kicked 1 time. Far from behaving in a perfect way.

In conclusion, you will remain muted until the end of this month. Please bump this thread on the 1st of June to get unmuted. Failure to do so will result in a rejected request.

Please also take your time to read our server rules located here: https://nwpublic.eu/thread-48.html
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unmute Request - Thomas Shelby - by Ariva - 05-12-2021, 01:11 PM
RE: Unmute Request - Thomas Shelby - by Bethrezen - 05-12-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Unmute Request - Thomas Shelby - by Bethrezen - 05-14-2021, 07:27 PM