Thread Closed 
Mahtipallo[Closed] Ban Request - Coco_Shrapnel
Offenders in-game name:  Coco_Shrapnel (1130102)
Your GUID / Name in-game (optional): BillyOfHill, BillyOfHill_ImAGrill (2332120)
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): --

Their Crime: Constant harassment in chat, both in english and in russian. I do not speak russian, but have translated some of the messages via google translate. I have included screenshots translated via google translate and the original.

This harassment has happened over a lengthy time period now. I have missed to screenshot many occasions and many of my older screenshots got deleted due to improper file backup procedures after my harddrive died. Attached though are some screenshots I had.

Coco has been banned previously due to bad behaviour, unbanning Coco has not been all too good time for me.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/0a3lRkV

Could not properly attach all the files, so they have been uploaded to Imgur. Apologies for the mix they are in in there. Descriptions have been added to pictures to clarify.

*Edited post to remove all of text being bolded.
Gentelman... im not shoked with Coco`s behavior!

This is unacceptable, and now i think muting him isn`t enough... you clearely see the evidences! We must ban him! Send him into exile!

He is horrbile toxic person!

I stand with Billy!

- What do we want!?
- Justice!
- Justice for who?
- For Billy and Hippy!

Give us justice or give us death! (justice is better) Smile

Sincerelly your`s,
Hippy
Firstly, I was banned for conscious open teamhitting, not for bad behavior.Don't lie, for your own benefit.Secondly, this is how everyone on the server talks, and much worse, including outright racism, which no one pays attention to, but if Coco says "the idiot took art" - this is of course a sensation.This whole collection of screenshots that you have been scrupulously collecting for a long time is some kind of nonsense, it's even funny to me. You'd better post screenshots of how everyone writes "death to Russians!" every day, but no, that's fine, they're not people.A Ukrainian posted a complaint, a Finn, oddly enough, who is next? The Baltic States, maybe Georgia? A coincidence? I don't think so.And actually, why me, some will ask? Yes, because I am not silent, but I respond to all the attacks of these people, that's why.My friends are even telling me, don't write anything back, just play, you won't change them, these people.Sometimes I try to play in silence, but then they don't like it and they just beat me, my teammates, for example, Bubble does it every day.And then I explode, because I am very impulsive by nature.Yes, if I complained about every team hit, every insult, I would only have to do this 24/7.

I was just laughing at Billy because he would never heal me.There's even a screenshot where I write - "heal me, bitch", this is when I was the only one on the flag, it was the last seconds of the round and he stood and did nothing, I had 3-5 hp, then I couldn't stand this cynic.This is nonsense, I can promise not to do it, but it's still strange, isn't it, why doesn't it heal me? He'll probably say because I'm bad as always.Poor Billy, I won't talk about you with the Russians anymore, you don't need to take screenshots and translate everything, you'll go crazy like that. I think that's it, goodbye poor Billy.
                                     Coco Shrapnel
Recently, he/she started behaving aggressively towards me in the same way that I couldn't make sense of. If you can't handle the concept of being killed by someone else, I think it would be healthier for you to play other games. Other than that, believe me, no one has a problem with you; we are just trying to have fun on our own. However, you also need to understand the difference in communication between "heal me, please" and "heal me, bitch", I'm not sure if not only Billy but even a doctor with a Hippocratic would heal you in this situation.

Just chill a bit and be nice to others.

* And no, I'm not from the Baltic States or Georgia. Thank you.

Cheers
@Fugazy Started behaving aggressively, how is that? silently trying to fight off 3 rambos who came to me? What are you doing here? Did I have to write emoticons and give up or what? What are you talking about here? "behaved aggressively" - fought back and killed you all without saying a word? come on, the poor ones have all piled on the little girl, I'm just ashamed to deal with you now, Fugazi.

This needs to be understood in the context that we were already fighting by that time, so I wrote this, of course I knew that he would not heal.Why are you even climbing here? Are you trying to teach someone? Who are you?

It's because I was joking about how you got the skin, I get it now.And I also realized that I had hit the bull's-eye.Offended, you should not ban people for the truth or for a joke about free frags.I just think that you need to draw a line between the game and reality, look into yourself first before throwing words.

Just the same, you came across the whole map to me with two other rambos (you're not rambo, don't get your hopes up) in order not to let me play, because the day before I hit the Achilles heel with my innocent joke.Maybe I'm not being aggressive? I'm not bothering anyone to play, although everyone is trolling me.Okay, one less friend, I don't care.But I see who is who.
                                     Coco Shrapnel
Stop being nazi , coca!

Enough ruining people`s fun on Minisiege!

We demand your appology and we may let you life! Otherwise.... you will be imprisoned into the Tower of Nazi for the rest of your days!
https://cdn.fishki.net/upload/post/2021/...4e4fe6.png
                                     Coco Shrapnel
Funny thing about this picture... that YOU are the hayina Big Grin
Imagine using this forum for "private" com.
[Image: File:BandofBrothersIntertitle.jpg]
As per my reply in https://nwpublic.eu/thread-1246.html

I will lock this thread and merge the two together in the senior admin room. Both will be handled as the one report.

much love, xoxo
- (re)Gretel