Floki[Approved] [03.12] Unmute
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute):  YourLocalPervert (I had this name for a long while even while playing this server).

Your GUID (optional): I forgot my Guid.

Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 22/9/2023 and time Somewhere around 22:15 GMT.

Reason for your ban: I don't know why i got muted for but pretty sure the pervert talk and shit that every also started with and joined in with, so i shouldn't be the only one muted perma for it 

Write your apology: Be Aware, i am very dyeslexic and I can't type long letters

I'm sorry for what i did, i won't do it again. I just wanna be myself and just have fun with others 
but i promise, i wont do it again i wanna be able to communicate with people, i accept my mistake and what ive done  I really won't do it again. I like the community and this game and i like the people in it so i am here to show my sincerity and me accepting my mistake that ive done i know i might not sound like it but i really am sorry.. i am just a bit tipsy/drunk so thats why i am here trying to apologize for my actions.  Also let me tell you... alot of rule breaking happens fruqueantly aswell in this server.. but i sitll dont udnerstand why i am the only getting muted for it.  Huh Huh

- Berlin/LocalPervert
Alright, Resume your heresy.
[Image: a349dcbf7a2284d749aca706f8fd2444.gif]
Hello,

I don't think it is a good idea in an apology to bring up other people. It seems like excuses and not owning up to ones mistakes.
On the day of your mute I also only see one person, you, constantly talking about raping others and other activities you probably wouldn't tell other people on the streets. In case that is however not just empty talk, you know where to report those that are worse than you.
For the next two months I would advise you to study the rules(https://nwpublic.eu/thread-48.html) and then bump this thread on the 3rd december to get unmuted. I hope not to read this again as the second mute will probably be permanent.
ive been reading it for the past days now but i understand ill wait until the 3rd december i guess thanks tho but i do own up for my mistakes and i have no excuse for it.
Hey, i just wanna say sorry about what i did and i wont do it again, i promise
I understand what i did was fucked up and i wont do it again.
Ive read the rules and memorized them and ill make sure i won't do it again

I bumped this post like at 3rd december in like the morning, i have no idea why it says yesterday
Ill just bump it again cause it didnt say i bumped it today.
Sorry for the additional wait. You should now be unmuted. Let me know if there are any issues.
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]