LAST ECNEBI BENDER[Approved] [03.12] Unban
Sad 
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): KurdBurger
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 16 September 2023 (probably) 
Reason for your ban: Trolling, to open the castle gate to the enemy and act treacherously
Write your apology: I know I am a traitor. I betrayed my brave sisters and brothers and handed them over to the enemy. History will write me down as a despicable renegade and my children will have to live with my shame. Please save me and let me fight for my country and my brothers for the rest of my life Sad 

E-mail: [email protected]
Hello,

your apology leaves some questions open. On this day you opened the gate 5 times. We are playing siege: What do you expect from this ? Additionally, your teammates complained about that and you just told them that you are a dickhead(This is direct quote by you). You got slain for that.
This wasn't however a warning enough. Later you than starting destroying friendly sapperworks and again continued despite your teammate complaining.
Why do you do this and why should I unban a person that after warning just goes on breaking the next rule ?
Hi my loooord,

Frankly, I don't know much about games. I only have a few games played on my Steam account. I had no idea how the site and the game worked until it was banned. A Serbian moderator in the Steam group helped me. First of all, I want to thank him. I didn't know there were rules to the game. I don't usually look at messages in chat while playing games. That's why I didn't notice the warnings. I've been killed before but I didn't know why. Since there weren't many people in the game, I thought there wouldn't be much trouble in opening the doors. I do this in Warband when I'm bored too. I'm not saying I was innocent, but I didn't realize there was a responsibility in all of this. I'm siner I'm guilty but I'm really sorry. If I am unbanned, I promise that I will fight only for my country and my brother in arms.

Yours faithfully

Your regretful and faithful servant KurdBurger
Good sire!

Your sincere apology and repentance melted my heart.

I vote for you to be returned from exile.

Unfortunately, my vote means nothing...

I just want you to know. That I am with you with all my heart!

Lord Hippy
is that the one adn only hippy..
Alright, Resume your heresy.
[Image: a349dcbf7a2284d749aca706f8fd2444.gif]
Lord Hippy, it made me proud to hear these words from a gentleman like you. I hope I can leave here without dying and fight shoulder to shoulder with you again. Otherwise the ravens will feast with my corpse. I hope I can hear the gunshots, the shouts of victory and the clanking of swords again. Until then, remember me in every battle and tell our brothers how sorry I am Sad

KurdBurger
Hello,

if you don't know the rules, I propose that you spent the next 2 months studying the rules(https://nwpublic.eu/thread-48.html). Bump this thread on december 3rd to get unbanned. Also note, that if you get banned again, then it will be much harder to get unbanned.

Best regards
Someone

@Hippy: I already told you to stop spamming every thread with post that offer no useful information.
Hi Supreme Council

Today is 3 december and I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Sorry again. Now I know there are rules to the game. Please unban me.
Sorry for the additional wait. You should now be unbanned. Let me know if there are any issues.
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]
Thank you my merciful lord, for giving me back my dignity.