Co¢ ¥a[Approved] Unban
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute):  [b] 45thN_Kgd_Jobana_Piderasta[/b]
Your GUID (optional): [b] 1488327[/b]
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): [b]09/04/2020 18:05/ 6:05 PM (GMT+2)[/b]
Reason for your ban: Kicking my fellow friends from army
Write your apology: Im sorry for my behavior, there is probably no excuse why I'v done what I'v done. Its been a long time since I got banned, I started playing other games like Day-z where I met a few very kind peoples who become my friends but I still miss the old days on the minisidge server. I know that my apologies are  not the best one but Im not a native english speaker and Im trying my best. Once again Im sorry, seriously after this almost 2 moths I know that mentaly Im ready to go back to server and never, never do the same mistake.  

Peace 
Hi Jobana,

Have a look below.

Your current record:
15 Slays,
1 Temp ban,
1 Perma ban

Since you have 1 permanent ban, I believe it's reasonable to allow you another chance and play on minisiege. However, your 15 slays really concerns me.
Whilst it has been about 2 months since your ban, due to the 15 slays I will unban you if you bump this thread on 15/06/2020 (2 weeks from today).

In the meantime, please look at Minisiege's ingame rules here: https://nwpublic.eu/thread-48.html

I look forward to the 15th. But please, don't take this for granted. Any future bans will be permanent.

Take care and stay safe
- Loifas
Hello its finally 15 of june
oh actualy today is the 15 of June i guess, sorry but I live in another timezone ;d
You have been unbanned from Minisiege. Please don't take this for granted as any future permanent bans will not be unbannable.

Take care!

-Loifas