Agnese[Rejected] [21.09] Unban
Your in-game name: tdrd  
Date and hour of your ban/mute: I don't know cause i try to log in yesterday in the morning and it said that i was banned
Reason for your ban: i don't know probably i was banned when i was offline
Write your apology: i don't know what i'vedone to get the ban.
Hi tlrd,

You have been permanently banned from Minisiege for amounting a total of 14 slays and 1 kick.
Do you remember why you've been punished for any of these 15 times you've broken the server rules?
If you do, please write your apology.
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]
hi well i've been kicked like 10 times  and you ban me for one kick ? the last time that i teamhit someone was a guy near a mortar cause i share my mortar wirth him and he doesn't share. so i was angry and i shoot him but after that shoot i stop. so i think it's not too much for a perm ban.

p.s. my nick is tdrd not tlrd
Where did I say you were banned for one kick?
Please read again what I wrote and answer properly if you want to get unbanned.
i don't remember i have been slayes 14 times maybe you banned the wrong person
Nobody else with that name exists within our leaderboard, so no we haven't banned the wrong person.
We haven't banned the wrong person. These are some of your latest punishments:

Quote:06.08.
21:43:17 - [SERVER]: 1stOJD_Chief_Krembit Slayed Player tdrd.
21:43:22 - *Admin*[1stOJD_Chief_Krembit]: dont troll arty

16:48:01 - [SERVER]: [Slut]Optimus Slayed Player tdrd.
16:48:09 - *Admin*[[Slut]Optimus]: do not teamhit

19:43:30 - [SERVER]: TheSandal11 Slayed Player tdrd.
19:43:39 - *Admin*[TheSandal11]: Kicking.

If you have nothing else to add, you will remain banned on Minisiege for the foreseeable future.
so 3 slay not 14 ok i apologize for these 3 punishment
"Latest punishments" does not mean these are the only punishments, it just means these are the last three.

Since you refused to acknowledge any wrongdoing until proof was shown to you, I can only assume you do not know our server rules nor care to read and follow them.

Therefore, you will be given 4 weeks starting today to read the server rules (https://nwpublic.eu/thread-48.html), understand them and be more willing to respect if you choose to come back playing on Minisiege.

Bump this thread on the 21st of September and you will be unbanned.
you only show me 3 of them show me the other 11 proof of slay and i will acknowledge them. So this mean two thing 1) you are to lazy to show the other slay proof 2) you don't have them. you accuse me of 14 slay but you show me only 3.