Sir Collins[Approved] Unban - Sir Collins
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): Sir_Collins
Your GUID (optional):
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): A couple years ago by now I believe certainly 1 Year plus.
Reason for your ban: Wasting build points as sapper for some reason I used to think it was funny even though I got very little out of it and sadly ruined the fun the many others in our small community. 
Write your apology:

I am sorry to the server admins and my fellow players of Miniseige as it is a great server that I have great memories of, and I genuinely regret my childish and selfish behavior that resulted me in receiving a perm ban at the time. I understand you may not wish to let me in again so I can only apologies and promise to not try and ruin the fun of others for my own gains.

I'm not sure if it is relevant but your other server EU_Commander I have played alot of over the years and used to enjoy chatting with the Admin Thundgil while playing, it was a while ago since we last spoke on discord if he remembers me, but back then and now in that server I have a clean record and play by the rules.

Kind Regards,

Ryan Collins
Hello Ryan. Have you tried joining the server again to see if you are still banned? I checked the banlist for a player with that name and did not find any, suggesting that you have been unbanned since the time of your ban.

In any case, you clearly have reflected well upon your past behaviour and the reasons for your ban, so if you still happen to be unable to access the server, find out your GUID (Check this link to see how: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2748.0) and pass it on to us and we will unban you.

Regards

- Karim
Hi Karim,

Thanks for the consideration, hmm odd about the name, my ID should be 623383 as that is the ID I get when joining EU Commander?

Also yes i have since tried to log on the server without success.
After checking the banlist for the GUID in question, I have found and removed it from the banlist. You are now again able to play on Minisiege.

Please behave yourself in the future and play in accordance with the server rules (see: https://nwpublic.eu/thread-48.html), as any future ban will be more permanent.

Have fun!

- Karim
Much appreciated Karim & team. Will do.