꧁༒☬BERKAİ☬༒꧂[Approved] Unban
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): Mekhanizirovaniykorpus
Your GUID (optional):BerkayDelen
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY):i don't remember
Reason for your ban:Troll and Team Hitting
Write your apology:I first saw this mod before I bought the warband because it looked really fun when I saw this mod, and after I bought the warband, I realized that it is really a fun mod as it seems, but I got caught in the excitement of the current game and did a wrong act, and for this I seriously apologize to you and all the players. I didn't have the right to do this, but I beg your forgiveness, please forgive what I did and give me another chance, thank you.
Hello Berkai,

you were banned for trolling the artillery and kicking people into the water. But since it was quite a while ago and your first permanent ban, you will gain a second chance. To get unbanned bump this thread in 1 week on the 12/9/2021. In the meantime reread the rules located here( https://nwpublic.eu/thread-48.html), so you don't get banned again.
I've read the rules and I promise I won't do it again. By the way, my English is not very good, I use translate. Can I know when my ban will open?
You have now been unbanned.
thank you so much