TheHunterMikiPL[Rejected] Unban 2.2
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute):  TheHunterMikiPL
Your GUID (optional): 1499614
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): I don't remember, probably about 15 months ago.
Reason for your ban: I don't remember, probably I was trolling people by kicking them off edges or something.
Write your apology: https://nwpublic.eu/thread-520.html
Since my unban appeal was denied almost a year ago I figured out I may try again.
As I said in previous appeal I have been permbanned twice, and I know that you won't unban me third time, so you I think you could believe me that I will not troll again, and unban me at least this time, because it would really make no sense to get unbanned after over a year and waste your last chance just to kick someone off a roof, and then get permbanned.
You have received multiple warnings and ignored them. On the day we banned you, you were even slain twice before you were banned. Also we banned you at this time not for kicking other people from the roof, but for destroying multiple times friendly defences and arty trolling. You didn't care about the rules and wasted your chance by trolling again. Therefore we won't unban you.