Turd Sandwich[Approved] Unban Durka_Allah_Muhammad_Jihad
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): Durka_Allah_Muhammad_Jihad
Your GUID (optional):
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 21/02/2021
Reason for your ban: Molotov on reset I think
Write your apology:
Did I really get perma banned because I threw at molotov at team mate on a confirmed reset at the start of a round? I didn't know it was against the rules as many other players and even admins do this. Also I did this BEFORE Bethrezen said it was against the rules so does this deserve a ban really? I wouldn't do if I knew it was forbidden.
Hi,

https://nwpublic.eu/thread-48.html

NOT ALLOWED
  • Intentionally team killing and hitting, trolling including with Molotov's, and destroying friendly sapper works.

Not knowing the server rules does not exempt you from being punished. My admin message in-game was a reminder, not the announcement of a new rule.

Also, you had 10 slays, 1 kick, 1 temp ban and 1 previous permanent ban, at the time I banned you. Were those also due to misinterpreting this rule?
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]
Well all I can say is that I apologize and that I will NEVER do it again, but you have to admit if admins themselves have been doing this then what message is this for the normal player? I know you addressed this in your in game admin message but it was too late I had already done it the previous round So I could not reverse what I have done. Once I saw your message I thought to myself I would never do it again.... I mean has anyone else has been banned for this except me? And its been going on for months and many players have been doing it. That's why I'm a little bit frustrated at this. It's just strange that I'm the only one (to my knowledge) who's been picked out.

And those slays must've been from along time ago because I can only think of 2. One of those slays was by HAXXXX because of the same molotov issue. He later apologized and said he didn't realize and said himself it was a illegitimate slay! It was on a confirmed reset (alot of players did the same thing in the SAME round but I was the only one who was slayed). You can even ask him and I'm sure he remembers. It was maybe a few months ago on custom map 18 if I remember correctly. The most recent slay was disputed by me and karim, he thought I was blocking but in reality I wasn't blocking anybody. And the kick you mentioned was an auto kick from this recent molotov incident!

The previous slays and bans must've been a very long time ago because I do not remember them. I'm not saying I'm not guilty, but what I am saying is that it should be clear that I have been a clean player for a long time and I would continue to be a clean player in the future if given the opportunity.

This molotov thing in my opinion is harmless fun which I'm sure a lot of people will agree. Its on a confirmed reset at the start of the round which does not damage or hurt any players and does not affect the result of the round in any way shape or form. But regardless, You're the senior admin and so it's your choice. I apologize again for what I have done but I cannot take back my actions unfortunately. And sorry again for this long message but I felt I had to defend myself. Obviously I want to play on the server again since I enjoy my time there and it's by far the best server in the game. But I understand if want to keep me permanently banned. I just hope more players don't get banned for this in the future.
Quote:Well all I can say is that I apologize and that I will NEVER do it again, but you have to admit if admins themselves have been doing this then what message is this for the normal player? I know you addressed this in your in game admin message but it was too late I had already done it the previous round So I could not reverse what I have done. Once I saw your message I thought to myself I would never do it again.... I mean has anyone else has been banned for this except me? And its been going on for months and many players have been doing it. That's why I'm a little bit frustrated at this. It's just strange that I'm the only one (to my knowledge) who's been picked out.

All the admins I found were doing the same, have been punished. The rules are simple, and if a random admin decides to go rogue and stop following them, players should report it, if we don't find out first. You're also not the only player who has been punished for this.

Quote:And those slays must've been from along time ago because I can only think of 2. One of those slays was by HAXXXX because of the same molotov issue. He later apologized and said he didn't realize and said himself it was a illegitimate slay! It was on a confirmed reset (alot of players did the same thing in the SAME round but I was the only one who was slayed). You can even ask him and I'm sure he remembers. It was maybe a few months ago on custom map 18 if I remember correctly. The most recent slay was disputed by me and karim, he thought I was blocking but in reality I wasn't blocking anybody. And the kick you mentioned was an auto kick from this recent molotov incident!

The previous slays and bans must've been a very long time ago because I do not remember them. I'm not saying I'm not guilty, but what I am saying is that it should be clear that I have been a clean player for a long time and I would continue to be a clean player in the future if given the opportunity.

They don't come from a very long time ago, since we've done a complete punishment history reset not very long ago. Also, if you're slayed/temp banned for no reason, you can always use Discord or these forums to make a complaint. Same goes for complaints against admins.

Quote:This molotov thing in my opinion is harmless fun which I'm sure a lot of people will agree. Its on a confirmed reset at the start of the round which does not damage or hurt any players and does not affect the result of the round in any way shape or form. But regardless, You're the senior admin and so it's your choice. I apologize again for what I have done but I cannot take back my actions unfortunately. And sorry again for this long message but I felt I had to defend myself. Obviously I want to play on the server again since I enjoy my time there and it's by far the best server in the game. But I understand if want to keep me permanently banned. I just hope more players don't get banned for this in the future.

It's not harmless. Due to the propagation of this kind of behaviour, some were players have started to do that at the beginning of each map, thinking an admin would reset the map. Well, said admin was either leaving during the map loading, non-existent, or the map was a rotation map, in which case admins don't reset.

You will be given a second chance, don't waste it. You are now unbanned.
Ok I understand now, you made a lot of valid points. And thank you for the unban, much appreciated.
Im still banned and cant log in : /
Could you please provide me your GUID so I can check? You may join EU Commander or other servers and check the ID displayed there when you enter.
412063 is my GUID
I checked again and you should be un-banned. Try joining again, and if you have the same issue, I'll escalate the problem to our "IT department".
Yep still not working