Thread Closed 
kinjack[Rejected] Unban
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): Elon_Musket
Your GUID (optional): 1221687
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): Monday 7th March (I think?)
Reason for your ban: Destroying friendly sapper works 
Write your apology:

There once was a player named Elon, 
Who destroyed a ramp like a vill-ain,
The Dadmins were mad, 
His teammates were sad, 
He was banned for a very good Rea-son. 

So I was banned for destroying a sapper ramp on a desert map (not sure of the name). It's the one with the tunnel that leads to the courtyard with a treehouse at the back. I always play defender and it just makes me rage so hard when attackers can ramp straight onto the flag. It defeats the spirit of the game, in my opinion. HOWEVER, that is how the game works. Usually I can control my rage but this time I couldn't so I changed team and destroyed the ramp. We still lost, and the initial satisfaction I had swiftly turned to sadness when I realised I was permanently banned. Minisiege is my favourite server, as anyone who has been playing recently will know Elon Musket is usually there most days. 

I hope this grovelling apology will allow me to return.
Hello Kinjack,

On the 7th, you were temp banned for Destroying friendly sapperworks, after being slayed for doing it.
However, that is not the sole purpose of your permanent ban.

Recently you were harrassing a player in chat, which would result in  warnings and an eventual mute if continued..
However, due to your record:
3 Slays,
3 Temporary bans.

You have a history of breaking rules and not learning, nor most likely caring about it. Therefore, your chat behaviour resulted in a permanent ban.
Since this is your first permanent ban, you will eventually be unbanned. However due to your previous actions/record, you will remain banned on Minisiege for 2 Months (until 09/05/2022).

Bump this thread on 09/05/2022 to be unbanned.
Failure to do so within a reasonable time from 09/05/2022 and after may result in this unban request being automatically denied.

In the meantime, read our server rules here: https://nwpublic.eu/thread-48.html

- Loifas
Hahaha how was I harassing a player in chat, that's ridiculous

You know what, fuck you and your stupid little mod power trip. I doubt you even play on minisiege that often, you probably just enjoy lording it over people.

Anyone that plays on that server knows I'm a good part of that community, the fact that you permaban someone for literally chopping up some planks is insane. I'm not sure who is claiming to have been harassed by me 'in chat' but I imagine it wasn't undeserved.

You literally allow people with openly racist usernames and Russian's who have the letter 'Z' in their name and celebrate the mass slaughter of Ukrainians etc.

All of that is ok, but trolling the attacking team a couple of times means you can't play the game anymore. It's fucking insane.

I can tell from the way you type that you're clearly an adult. Do you have no sense of perspective? This is a video game. The fact that I had to actually spend time to come onto a forum to beg to be unbanned is demeaning and stupid in and of itself. Perhaps one day you'll wake up and realise there are more important things in life.

Go fuck yourself, I'm no longer interested in rejoining.
praise the word
Lol, Ok bye Smile