Reason for your ban: [b]
"Since we've noticed you have two in-game accounts, GUIDs 
2114371 and 2132029, with the following punishments:
21143713 slays, 1 temp ban
21320291 slay, 1 kick, 1 temp ban, 1 mute
[/b]

these amounting to a total of:
3 slays, 1 kick, 2 temp bans, 1 mute

[b]we have decided to permanently ban both. Trying to avoid punishments by creating additional accounts, has and will keep making it worse."[/b]
Write your apology: It wasn't fair in the slightest so no apologies.

Here's the thing:
I left the server because I was pissed at these 3 slays and 1 temp. The slays were given by Cookie unfairly yet no one did anything about it. No one cared to even listen.
The temp was given by I don't even know whom?
I didn't report the slays because I had been told by some admin that: "well if you have no evidence we will believe admins first" which translates to: "report as much as you want, we will not do anything about it". That's why I didn't report it.
Bruh, you can read that in logs. This is what I've been told.
People were complaining about him ALL THE TIME! That is something you can find in logs AS WELL!
If you are willing of course.

The first slay was for kicking my teammates. Actually, what really happened was that the guy was blocking the way and almost made me die. I kicked him to get him out of the way because I didn't know if he was doing that on purpose or went afk. He got out of the way (turned out he wasn't afk, a bit clueless apparently) and I jumped out from behind the wall to go and melee enemies. Before I reached anyone though, I got slayed by Cookie who "saw everything". I told him "wtf he almost got me killed" and he was like "no he was afk, you went to him, kicked him and ran the other way." Lol no that did not happen. The slay was unfair and shouldn't be counted against me.
The second slay was for opening the gate as a defender. That would be fair. Only the round had just begun and it was the inner gate (the map was custom map 21) just to let everyone out faster. You know, just to make getting to the outer walls more convenient then running around and getting stuck on these walls because there were so many of us.
I intended to close the gate after I let everyone out. However, it wasn't long before I got slayed.
My argument is obvious. Opening that gate isn't going to be detrimental to the defending team.
His argument? "There is no reason you would have to open it". Bruh. Maybe you're right. But that doesn't justify the slay. I mean ffs. None of us is in the wrong here therefore that slay is out of place. And ffs, if there really isn't any need for defenders to open any gates at any times, then:
1. Why isn't that in the rules?
2. Why isn't there a script preventing defenders from opening gates?
So that slay wasn't fair either.
The third slay I don't remember at all. It would be just like him to slay me for no goddamn reason but I won't really tell you about that. If you'd please find out what that slay was for because I have my reasons to believe that it wasn't fair, just like the previous two.

As said before, I was told by some other admins that "we will believe an admin first" so I just kind of didn't bother reporting them. I bet that if I did the slays would be brushed under the rug and perhaps even held against me now as "spamming the forum with false accusations". Well, we'll see how you respond to it now. Maybe you will indeed take it seriously and I was wrong not to report him before? Maybe I was right because you wouldn't do anything anyway? We'll see.

The straw that broke the camel's back was the temp ban. That was that. It was so unfair that I reported it. I was kind of afraid that it will be to no avail but I did it anyway.
Well. Nothing came out of it. I got temped for something that is not in the rules here: https://nwpublic.eu/thread-48.html
and then my complaint was brushed under the rug. Because we are smart and ban people for things that they don't know aren't allowed.
The report topic: https://nwpublic.eu/thread-206.html
Maybe it was in fact not an admin that was to blame. In that case it is the person writing the Server Rules topic. Whoever it is to blame, I did not deserve to be temp banned and thus it shouldn't be counted against me.

It kind of sucked. Because I got punished for something that some admins wouldn't punish me for and the thing was brushed aside anyway. I mean what stupid rule is enforced by some and isn't by others? Clearly the rule (that isn't available to my eyes, in case you've forgotten already) is not clear enough and can be too loosely interpreted, depending on how bad an admin's day was.
I won't hide my disappointment. I don't even know words that would describe it... It was just sssooooo unfair...
I left the server. Just got so pissed that I said fuck these losers I am out of here.

One day I thought of coming back. I logged in using my original steam account that I had no access to a couple of months before. I found a way of getting it back in May.

Let's go through the punishments, that is, 1 slay, kick, temp, and mute.
1 slay - I was placing tnts on custom map 2. I didn't understand why and kept placing them trying to kill enemies. He eventually temped me. I later found out that tnts cost BP which I immediately realised is against the rules. The admin didn't tell me it is a waste of bp, only that placing tnts isn't allowed and nothing more. Hence why I didn't stop after a slay. But I found out on my own and since then haven't placed a single tnt.
Now the kick. I don't know what that was for?
And the mute. That was well-deserved. I was toxic in chat and so the mute.

All in all, that will amount to 1 slay, 1 temp and 1 mute. Because only they were deserved. Although I would argue that there is no strict rules about tnts and people place them all the time when admins are around and no one does anything. Other than when I did it, not a single admin has ever said "placing tnts is against the rules". Never. So just kind of confused. It should have been explained that tnts cost BPs or something. It's not like you can place them on every map. And as I said. People place them ALL THE TIME. So.

Now I got perm banned the moment you found out about the fact that I had another account in the past. Or I think that's the reason. Well I don't know. Bethrezen is blowing hot and cold about it. At one time he said it's just because of all the slays, temps etc. At another time he said it is because having more than 2 accounts is against the rules. (Which rules by the way? I don't see anything here: https://nwpublic.eu/thread-48.html) He doesn't seem to know exactly why he permed me.
Either way. If it's for multiple accounts - no such thing in the rules. I got banned for something I had no way of knowing. The ban is unfair. If it's for the total number of punishments - many of them are unfair. They shouldn't count as they have been given for no/dubious reasons.
I honestly don't have my hopes high. I reported an admin once and nothing. It's been brushed away because "it is trival". Well unfortunately for me it isn't trival because now I am perm banned for it. Perhaps you won't double disappoint me and this time you will take me seriously. I don't think you will but hope springs eternal.
I really hope you will take it seriously though. Because how does one punish someone for something they didn't know wasn't allowed? I am so upset about it...

Messages In This Thread
Unban - by Joshua Graham - 07-10-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Unban - by Gretel - 07-10-2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Unban - by Joshua Graham - 07-10-2020, 06:16 PM
RE: Unban - by Gretel - 07-10-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: Unban - by Joshua Graham - 07-10-2020, 08:25 PM
RE: Unban - by Montgomery - 07-11-2020, 08:38 PM